This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wormhole extreme

why dont we see the members of sg-1 watching wormhole extreme?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Originally posted by qasimjavid
    They don't need to watch it...they live it every day, But I bet they at least know what the stupid 9th chevron does!

Comment

I'd rather see SG-1 doing stuff than SG-1 lounging about watching the telly. Besides, I suspect that Daniel and Carter are far too busy and erudite to bother with it

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        Poor Martin; fell into one of those plotholes! Now that he has his memory and chose to stay, I wonder if he has to get script approval from the SGC?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

did they continue with it?

i could imagine jack watching it!
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
            did they continue with it?

i could imagine jack watching it!
            Heck, I bet part of the SGC budget helps to make that show in order to keep it on the air, and keep up the "plausible deniability"

They don't really have time to watch much TV, aside from Jack watching the Simpsons, but I bet they order the DVDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
              Heck, I bet part of the SGC budget helps to make that show in order to keep it on the air, and keep up the "plausible deniability"

They don't really have time to watch much TV, aside from Jack watching the Simpsons, but I bet they order the DVDs.
              if it even comes out on dvd...
              jack is probably the only one with cable!
              sigpic
              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                funny
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                  I don't think Teal'c could live without cable.
                  Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                    I don't think Teal'c could live without cable.
                    Or maybe they sent the DVDs to Mr. Quinn for his birthday
                    - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
                    - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
                    - The Nox

Comment

Well, after it's first season, Showtime decided to cancel it to put on a show about people who work in a tanning salon, so it went to a basic cable network, and it just hasn't been the same since then.

-IMF
                      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                        Well, after it's first season, Showtime decided to cancel it to put on a show about people who work in a tanning salon, so it went to a basic cable network, and it just hasn't been the same since then.

-IMF
                        Are you kidding!?

Wormhole Xtreme has just had its latest Spin off!

Wormhole Xtreme - Babylon. Its about an international team sent through the wormhole to investigate the mysterious history of the Oldies in the city Babylon thats far away in the Klingon galaxy. Once there, they get cut off from Earth and are forced to live alone, hunted by the Ring Wraith. Soon all information they discover on the Oldies becomes useless as the original Wormhole Xtreme team has already figured it all out, meaning the entire expedition was pointless.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                          Are you kidding!?

Wormhole Xtreme has just had its latest Spin off!

Wormhole Xtreme - Babylon. Its about an international team sent through the wormhole to investigate the mysterious history of the Oldies in the city Babylon thats far away in the Klingon galaxy. Once there, they get cut off from Earth and are forced to live alone, hunted by the Ring Wraith. Soon all information they discover on the Oldies becomes useless as the original Wormhole Xtreme team has already figured it all out, meaning the entire expedition was pointless.
                          I still think it's circling the drain. It just hasn't been the same since they killed off Dr. Levant. Then actually putting "Colonel" on the Colonel's uniform... making Grel grow hair and giving him lines... it's more like Wormhole X-crutiating now.

-IMF

(In all seriousness, I still love SG-1, and have enjoyed the last 3 seasons.)
                          "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                          "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

And lot's not forget the HORRIBLE introduction of Lord Voldemort.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

*Head spins as 2,000th post draws near*

Comment

Working...
                              X