This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Character Image Help

Ok i dont know if this is the right place to post this. If it isnt please move it to the right section but anyways i need help identifying who the woman is in this picture. She is someone from ethier Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Or Stargate Universe. I consider myself someone who knows stargate stuff pretty good but this one has completely beaten me. Now i do not have any clues or any other information about this woman so if you find her can you put in which season and episode you found her in and what her name is.

Well, Its Kate Freelander from Sanctuary, played by Agam Darshi, but she has also played a teeny tiny small part in the pilot of SGU.
    Last edited by Kidwizz; 15 November 2010, 01:33 AM.

Comment

she was also in sga... from imdb:

Stargate: Atlantis (TV series)
      Athosian #2 / Novo
      – Outsiders (2008) … Novo
      – Suspicion (2004) … Athosian #2
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

thanks guys. That is exactly what i was looking for now i can win a contest that nobody has been able to figure out on my forums for a month and a half

Comment

no probs
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Working...
          X