Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just recently, I watched 14 eps of SG-1 in a day. I screwed up my ankle a bit, and just ended up sitting around all day. And thought, what better way to spend it than with some good old SG-1 episodes?
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Eight or nine, maybe more.

As soon as I get a new DVD box set, the TV is commandeered so that I can watch it - ostensibly to check to make sure that they are all working so I can return it if need be - and I usually do it over the course of three sittings if work or college doesn't get in the way.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Around 10 during a TV marathon. No DVDs for me yet.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I actually haven't watched too many at a time... after five or six episodes, I get what I call "Stargate Overdose", in which I have to take at least an hour's break before I watch another episode... or else my head will hurt, alot. But my next goal is nine or ten... hey, a headaches worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
            I actually haven't watched too many at a time... after five or six episodes, I get what I call "Stargate Overdose", in which I have to take at least an hour's break before I watch another episode... or else my head will hurt, alot. But my next goal is nine or ten... hey, a headaches worth it!
            Strange, because Stargate makes my headaches go away. Anyway, I have watched 17 episodes in a row, from noon to 3 am, with breaks to get food and go to the bathroom. I can tell from reading some of the other posts that I have a lot of work to do!
            An avacado a day keeps everyone away if you have good enough aim.

Comment

five
              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

16episodes+8 hours of sleep,16episodes+8hours of sleep then I got sick and my mother was taken by a goa'uld and she took my computer from me!
                4 easy steps how to make people hate you
                Spoiler:
                Ignore them
                Spoiler:
                talk bad about them behind their backs
                Spoiler:
                Use lots of spoiler tags
                Spoiler:
                Your name has to be Rihard Gaberšcek

sigpic

Comment

I watched 8 episodes of Season 6 on DVD once.

Comment

at one point I spent a whole week marathoning season 1-6 and all I did in between was sleep, eat go to the bathroom and occasional vid game play.
                    To me my hammer, thy task hath just begun!!!!

Comment

I watched 3 seasons with out sleep before I passed out during Small victories.

Comment

I have watched two seasons, one from Atlantis and one fron SG-1, in two days with just sleep in between. So I guess that would be 40 episodes, only 20 if you go with out any inturuption.

@SupremeLegate
                        Apogee Institute
                        Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Me and my friends whatched seasons 1 and 2 straight, 44 episodes, and I have played halo 2 on xbox live for 48 hours once.

Comment

I think I'm gonna break my record. I'm trying to get my friend caught up before season 10 on Friday. We're going to have a marathon!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                              We're going to have a marathon!
                              A couple of my friends and I are too!!!! I'm so excited!!!! One of my friends is new to the series and we need to get her caught up and the other one doesn't have cable so she hasn't seen Season 9 yet! I don't know how many we're going to get through. I want to go through them ALL!! I'll post how many we end up watching once it happens! 3 days until Season 10!
                              "Yeah Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise."
                              "Why not?"
                              "The codename for the project is Prometheus. What's wrong with that?"
                              NOTHING!

Comment

Well, we did have to take breaks to get food, drink and other things... but a few friends and I watched 4 seasons straight... then we fell asleep.
                                Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Working...
                                X