Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

44 episdoes at once, i bourght season 5 and 6 and watched them straight off, actually 45, i watched the last episode of season 4 to make scnese of season 5, so 45 episodes straight, rather relaxing, i drink lost of coke. although i to have to go to the facilities a lot after that. Not that you needed to know that
    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

44 episdoes at once, i bourght season 5 and 6 and watched them straight off, actually 45, i watched the last episode of season 4 to make scnese of season 5, so 45 episodes straight, rather relaxing, i drink a lot of coke. although i to have to go to the facilities a lot after that. Not that you needed to know that
      I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

I've watched 20 eps in two days before. Had the weekend off, and wasn't feeling too good. Of course, I alternated every now and then for an ep of Farscape. Ended up watching 5 of those. It was a good two days, except the feeling crappy thing. Lots of chicken noodle soup was eaten that weekend.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

only 6 episodes one after the other, i own the origional film, the pilot episode and season 1,2&3 im goint to whatch them all through one day!!!!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

When I first bought seasons I, II and III on DVD I basically watched them (each season) over 2 days. I had seen all the episodes on Showtime before but it sure was and still is nice to view them on DVD. I did'nt watch seasons IV-VIII with as much vigor as I did the earlier seasons, I would watch like 1 disk a day till I had gone through the whole season.
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

At most... somewhere in the area of 30 episodes. I bought the first five seasons at once without having watched anything else other then season 1. I got through all 5 seasons in three days. My memory is fuzzy about the details due to the fact it was a information overload.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                At most... somewhere in the area of 30 episodes. I bought the first five seasons at once without having watched anything else other then season 1. I got through all 5 seasons in three days. My memory is fuzzy about the details due to the fact it was a information overload.

Nice!
                It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

This is a tough question for me. I'd have to say 20 without sleep. I watched all of the season 7 dvd one day except Resurrection and Inaguration.

Also I like to watch miny marathons of related episodes like the plotline of anubis or episodes featuring the Prometheus. Sometimes I'll spend all day only watching extra features and behind the scenes featurettes.

But my favorite thing to do is to record the new episdoes as they air, back-2-back, no comercials, no opening or closing credits, and then watch the entire season as one "big" episode, approximatly 14 hrs.
                  O'Neill: They didn't go for it.
                  Carter: They didn't approve the mission?
                  O'Neill: Oh, no they did that. Once they knew the stakes and the whole fate of the universe stuff. Both the President and Hammond realized we had no choice. He sends good luck, godspeed, all those things he says when he thinks we're gonna die.
                  Carter: So what didn't they go for?
                  O'Neill: The name I suggested.
                  Carter: For the ship?
                  O'Neill: Yeah.
                  Carter: Yeah. Sir, we can't call it the 'Enterprise'.
                  O'Neill: Why Not?!
                  -Unnatural Selection

Comment

Probably about 12 episodes (3 DVDs worth) in one go. I usually watch 1 DVD a night.
                    always and forever
                    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

probably about 8 in the one go

I've seen s1 more than any other, cos I always start a big marathon and stop at about episode six, then start again at CotG a few weeks later!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I watched 2 seasons without sleep, which took about 32 hours including a couple of breaks. It was really fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexeil
                          Well I just got done watching five SG1 episodes straight thru, back to back. It went really fast too, didn't seem like hours at all. It's a new record for me, but I'm sure it's nothing compared to some fans. So how many episodes have you ever watched in a row straight?
                          Depends, I sometimes watch it while I work, etc. so I've gone through at least half a season or more on occasion lol

Comment

When I was living in China my mates and I had a 12 Stargate viewing, including the movie.
                            tek ma'tek

Comment

Two or three times a year i have a week where i will not be able to sleep at all. Generaly in the fall or the spring. Yes thats right up for a full week. Not for a lack of trying to sleep.

Anyway. When it happend back in the beginning of November i watched:
                              The movie, then s1 - s7 taking a 10 - 15 min break at the end of every DVD.

I hate those weeks but this time sence i did the Stargate marithon to end all marithons It wasn't so bad. And i plan to do it again the next time i get in to one of those weeks.
                              http://www.alteranancients.com/
                              http://www.stargateworldswiki.com/

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. (Adam Savage - Mythbusters.)

Comment

I think the most I ever did was 6 or 7 in a row, and that was in season 2 when every episode was just plain fun-go thru the gate for explarotory reasons, something goes wrong, they get back

Comment

Working...
                                X