X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 once but i have done 4 episode stright a few times
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

I just broke my record, I did 16 episodes in a row
      sigpic
      Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Originally posted by maylet View Post
        I just broke my record, I did 16 episodes in a row
        WoW! lol...
        *I could probably break that but it's finding the time*

Comment

Probally 10 on a good day. Would be the entire series if I had dvds

Go Green

Comment

On Christmas Eve Day I might watch a mini-marathon of Stargate but have it all geared towards one character/foe/ally/you get what I mean. I try to watch episodes that deal with current storylines present in the series.

With that in mind, I could watch Woolsey (12 episodes), Replicators (15 episodes), the Ori (24 episodes), etc.

Comment

7 i think

Comment

Not sure, but watched the first movie + whole SG1 series from S01E01 to S10E20 in 2 weeks.
                Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
                Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                  WoW! lol...
                  *I could probably break that but it's finding the time*
                  It wasn't easy, it took all day long
                  sigpic
                  Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

This summer I watched all eps. My country's network showed only 2 seasons many years ago. So I had a lot of catching up to do. I guess the first day, watched entire season 1.
                    In those days I wished days were longer than only 24 hours. I'd watched a lot more, but I didn't have the time.
                    Now my computer is messing with me and I can't watch any ep.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have all the episodes (SG-1 & SGA without commercials) on an external drive attached to my computer, so once I selected them all, made a playlist, and played it from the beggining to the end of the entire series. Granted, I had to pause to get up, go to the bathroom, eat, etc. It took me about 12 days to watch the entire of SG-1. I think I'm going to try it with Atlantis next.

Comment

ya the most ive ever done at once was 10 and that was intense. I dont think i could do a whole season but one day i vow to try.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, I only jsut got my S10 DVDs and I watched that all straight in one go, that's 20. But my all time record would be season 8 which was 22. I was a wet and I just stayed in the whole day lol
                          sigpic

Comment

When I first started watching SG-1 it was because of season 8. My boyfriend made me watch an episode and.. i was hooked... however, I needed to watch all the other seasons before i could watch season 8, i mean, come on, its only right. I think i watched a season a day,for an entire week to catch up to season 9 (at the time). So, i guess that's about 20 episodes. But, to be fair, i think i watched about 15 in a day, and then the rest the next day. But, you get my point. xD

Five Stages Of Grief:
                            1. Denial 2. Anger. 3. Bargaining 4. Depression. 5. Acceptance.
                            RIP SG1 & SGA.
                            .::My Myspace | My DeviantArt Gallery::.

"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago."

If you're in need of a sig/tag drop me a PM. I'd be more than happy to make ya one. ^^

Comment

I think I have watched 8 or 9 in a row before. I think when I got S4 on DVD I watched two whole discs one after another so that would be either 8 or 9 (or 10 but I don't think I watched both 5 ep discs together) depending on what discs they were. I could probably watch an entire season of the gate in one sitting if I had to, though I'd rather watch my fav 22 eps rather than a whole season since that would mix it up more.

Perfecto!

Comment

i bought season 3 of ebay and i woke up in the morning (AFTER 12 ;p) and it was their and i watched the whole season before i went to sleep at like 3 in the morning or something

Comment

Working...
                                X