Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the British and French want to share a BC 304 ?Like their new defence agreement

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JosephGracey View Post
    yeah sure
    War as much as we don't like it, is a fundemental force in nature. War is simply a label we gave to coflict between two groups. Even in nature you can see this happening. Chimpanzee's attack others in order to gain access to more food. They lauch raids to steal food. Ant's attack and steal the lavae of termites, I could go on and on but i would simply be repeating the same basic principle.

You can continue to live in your own fantasy world were you think war is meaningless but the fact is that it happens all the time for a definative purpose.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

so you're comparing necessity and greed
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JosephGracey View Post
        so you're comparing necessity and greed
        The two have been mixed so much it is diffucult to sepperate. One could argue that they need 3 plasma screen tv's in there house, while another may call that greedy. A hunter may call farmers greedy for growing more than they "need". both idea are realtive to the view point of the person. What you deem necessity could be completly different to what I consider necessary.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Working...
        X