Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my mum started watching it first. and then for the longest time i thought it was really stupid. i know, i needed to be shot right then and there. but after about two weeks of listening to it (while trying to do other things) i just sat down and watched it myself. and discoverd the most amazing show i've ever seen. their was just too much about it to love!! now i'm a bigger fan of the show then my mum. monday through friday stargate time is now 'that time'...thats all i ever call it. it drives everyone in my house nuts.

"Yeah well a lies not a lie till somebody tells the truth you know. Thats why you can't ever impress anyone, your always to busy being honest."

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
      I found out "John Crichton" was going to be replacing "MacGyver" on that cheap knockoff of one of my favorite movies. "Aeryn Sun" was going to be guest-starring for a few episodes, so that sealed the deal and I decided to tune in.

It took about 20 minutes to really get into it, but I was hooked the moment I saw the chemistry between Claudia and Michael, and I was beaming with happiness to see the chemistry between her and Ben was still as strong as ever. I was curious to know why everyone on SG-1 had left. Why leave in the middle of saving the world? I had no idea the extent to which they had been saving the world for the past eight years.

Also, after the first few episodes, I got fed up with wondering what the hell Goa'uld and Jaffa and Replicators and everything else they mentioned were. I read up on Gateworld and a few other sites, and lurked the boards here for a while and decided to give the first eight seasons a chance.

Now I'm hooked on old and new alike, and I miss the hell out of Jack, Hammond, Thor, Jacob and a few other characters that have gone by the way-side.
      Glad to see you finally came to your senses!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

i was lookin throught the guide on tv at like 4 am on a school night and i see stargate sg1 so i go to it. the first ep i say was the first one with martin not sure what its called. but i got hooked and been watchin it ever since
        Gen:Are you sure your ok
        Jack:I am absolutly fine there is nothing croovus with me
        Jack:...What
        Daniel:You just said theres nothing croovus with you
        Jack:I did not
        Daniel:Yes you did
        Jack:No i didn't
        Daniel:Yes you did
        Jack:didn't
        Daniel:did
        Jack:didn't
        Daniel:did

Comment

my dad thought i would like the original film. i didnt think it would but when i saw the plot of the show it just kind of sucked me in. it also kind of got me thinking if that kind of stuff was happening out there right now. then i found out about the series and i just hooked

Comment

Well I saw it on NTV, thats Newfound Land Television network. It would come on only on Sunday's and the time varied depending on sucky ducky football. First season had me a little though the first half of that season sucked to high heaven and it still does. The rest was passable. Season two was sweet-- I've been a fan ever since.

Comment

my dad forced me to watch the motion picture one night, so i did.. (i was like great dad, that was promising, but it was still kinda okay i guess), so then every friday for like two months he said he was watching stargate sg1 and then he bought the first season, I asked him if this was like the movie we had and he explained it was based off of it, and was a tv show now. I watched the first episode with him (connected characters) and fell in love with the show!!!! YEAH STARGATE!!!
              sigpic
              *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

I found it when it was on Showtime in the first season. I was surfing and caught the episode "Thor's Hammer", I became totally hooked (Having RDA on it didn't hurt either... I remember him from General Hospital.... years before MacGyver) and still never miss an episode. I became hooked on SGA when it premiered.

Comment

I saw the film, didn't think much of it, but then saw a few episodes of the series on C4 in the UK and never stopped.

Comment

Working...
                  X