Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Stargate were real, would the government act the same?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Stargate was real the general public probably would not know until half of Colorado was blown sky high for no reason

Person A "Did you hear what happened? Half of Colorado was just destroyed"
    Person B "yeah, apparently the SGC had a Stargate that would not disengage due to an epm pulse being targeted at the gate to overload the naquadah of the Stargate itself, its all over the news"
    Person A "ohhh..... whats an SGC"
    LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
    Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
    99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Nah, it would stay top secret and only would get public if something big happened and the purpose of the device would be top secret...i dont think they would make the world better with it.

Comment

if the Netherlands got the Stargate, we'd contact the rest of the world and sell it to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
          if the Netherlands got the Stargate, we'd contact the rest of the world and sell it to the highest bidder.
          you said that before , well back to something , the future it will be

news : the stargate is real
          A dude from a bar : i know i work at SGC as chef
          Dude 2 : I knew about it
          dude 9999 : i was involved in the program
          nobody surprised
          sigpic
          Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
          StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
          GW member infractions : 1

Comment

In politic and economics nothing is done with out receiving something else back. We are good when it is profitable for us. Yesterday i went to an lecture beign given by Marcus Vinicius Pratini de Moraes ex minister of commerce, industry and turism of the state of rio grande do sul. He spoken some good words. And is good to enter the minds of you politicians to know how they think.
            sigpic
            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Working...
            X