Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They would probably have something to say about all my half-finished and barely started fics, true to most aspects of the show but still totally off the wall, that are floating around my computer. And all the pics and cartoons promoting Sam/Jack ship. They'd probably wonder about those. And then there's that music video with the cross-dressing Jonas. I wonder who would get in the most trouble for that one?
    Always remember to smile. People will wonder what you're up to.

Comment

If the SGC searched my computer,they'd probably either decide I need serious therapy, or that I'm simply a harmless Fruit Loop, and let me go free!

In between numerous Fan Fic Bookmarks and Stargate Sg-1 site links,I've got info/fan links for Bagpuss,The Clangers and Harry Potter.

My only defence would be "Overwhelming Curiosity".I've actually got various serious Bookmarks on there too,but they're in the minority.

Actually,a better Defence might be "Diminished Responsibility".
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by star1928
        And then there's that music video with the cross-dressing Jonas. I wonder who would get in the most trouble for that one?
        Oh yeah, I have that, too. Actually, I have a couple of music vids. Hmm. That'd be trouble. Especially the Jack/Baal one. hehe. And the Luke/Sam ones. And the vid martoufmarty made for me which doesn't bear mentioning but which would get me in a LOT of trouble with Jonas... *ahem*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Oh yeah, I have that, too. Actually, I have a couple of music vids. Hmm. That'd be trouble. Especially the Jack/Baal one. hehe. And the Luke/Sam ones. And the vid martoufmarty made for me which doesn't bear mentioning but which would get me in a LOT of trouble with Jonas... *ahem*
          Please, the Tok'ra would be pretty pissed off when they find my Martouf vid, "I'm an *******"

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            But They would really like the one "Children of the Sun" I can't remember the name of the video maker right off the top of my head I will edit this once I am home. But THAT is an incredible video of Stargate Overall....

When you get home, a link would be even better

Comment

They would think I was pretty sick....what with all the photoshopped pictures of Carter's head on other girl's not-much-covered (if at all) bodies......
              "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

They'd find out I have the serious jones for that Jennifer Garner chick...

And I also happen to love SG-1, too.

Tok'ra Kree
                "Welcome to my life ." Maj. Samantha Carter

Comment

They wouldn't find too much freak out stuff - apart from fanfics...whick would probably confuse them given that they're based around an OC
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

They would either conclude that I am a system lord in hiding and hit me with the heavy end of the hammer, or decide the SG games mods and battle plans I have written would make me an excellent master strategist for the SGC, who knows they even put me on a team, although probably leave me on a Goa'uld world when they getto know me.

But i'd be back.

Comment

Well,thanks to a certain thread on a certain forum,Col. O'Neill would either be busy issuing a lot of "fishing" invitations..........or restraining orders !

He's got a sense of humour so hopefully it'd be the former .
                      nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        .......But They would really like the one "Children of the Sun" I can't remember the name of the video maker right off the top of my head I will edit this once I am home. But THAT is an incredible video of Stargate Overall....so they would probably lock me up for possible RDA stalking and go find that person to help make the next StarGate promo.
                        That one's mine.

And thank you.
                        ~bri~

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                          When you get home, a link would be even better
                          http://www.thealphasite.com/videos

It's at the very bottom of the page - first vid I ever made.
                          ~bri~

Comment

Im not to bothered about storing pics i just link them direct from a source website

Comment

Originally posted by thor39
                              Im not to bothered about storing pics i just link them direct from a source website
                              You do realize that's stealing, right? Someone else has to pay for that bandwidth you're using.

Hotlinking is a Bad Thing (tm).
                              ~bri~

Comment

HeHe nice yes??
                                No I usually get it off Stargatefan.com and I don't think the really mind

Comment

Working...
                                X