This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoojoo
    ummmm...........i ..............uh..........i would have to say anything with felger in it!!

HEY!! stop laughing at me!!
    i'm more partial to coombs (but that's cuz i just love john billingsley and his character was SUCH a spoof!)
    but i'm warming up to felger... i think once i watch the s7 epi "avenger 2.0" w/ director's commentary, i'll like it more... those sorts of things REALLY tweak my interest
    Bright Beak
    at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

I really enjoyed both Icon and Covenant, which others seem to dislike.

Comment

Well... I'm not gonna feel guilty because someone else doesn't like the same episodes I do (they are the ones who should feel bad! ) but an episode I always liked that many didn't was 'Politics'.

Now... A lot of the time, people will automatically bash a clip show just because it's a clip show even if it does have something else going for it. In the case of 'Politics', yes, the clips went on for way too long. But I just love the new content of the episode. And hey, it was Kinsey's introduction episode. Gotta love that.
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by iwannabeLexa
          I liked Space Race too.. loved the sports commentaries! And you could tell that Sam was having an excellent time. I also liked seeing Teal'c in that bellhop looking uniform. I also enjoyed Grace very much.

Lexa
          Same here. For Space Race, I just ignore the far fetched storyline and enjoy some of the lines and situations. The first time through I found the sports commentaries kind of an annoying distraction from the main story. I just rewatched the episode and this time found them quite funny.

Comment

Window of Opportunity:

1. O'neill & his fruit loops
            2. Daniel & Teal'c taking their knocks
            3. Golfing through wormholes
            4. The juggling sequence
            5. Jack's resignation. (guess that means theirs shipper blood somewhere in me.)

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I don't care what anyone says i liked Emancipation. I liked the Romeo Juliet story line and Sam in that dress was funny.

Comment

For me, Disclosure always does it. I LOVED seeing all the other ambassadors reactions to the program, and especially how Kinsey reacts to Thor
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

i like watching Moebuis because i like the kissing scene, and i like watching Aurora too thats funny
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

i don't have any guilty pleasure episodes. i love all episodes and i'm proud of it.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I like citizen Joe a lot; the few people I know that follow stargate hate it
                      The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

Wormhole Extreme ... didn't like it the first time around, but the second time (recently) I actually got most of the inside jokes and caught the cameos. Amazing what a difference a few years will make!

I'm surprised that Grace is not popular with most. I mean, Sam gets to kiss Jack for cryin' out loud! I don't get it ...

Loved Daniel and Jack's fight in One False Step, then Sam's "I talk to my plants" comment.

There were others that I didn't like the first go around, but the second time I watched them, they were much better.

Comment

Wormhole X-Treme, One False Step, Promethius Unbound, Citizen Joe, Avenger 2.0, and The Other Guys are the "guilty pleasure" episodes that come immeadiately to my mind. Though I don't like the term- why should one feel guilty about liking a particular SG-1 episode?

Comment

i got the impression alot of people didn't like "200", but i loved the whole thing, and it made me love stargate more (i'm a sucker for a sense of humour)

i really love the ep where thor turns up and PWNZORS!!1! kinsey in 2 sentences, then Hammonds throwaway "drop by any time" comment, even though its a clip show, that scene is well worth it
                            sigpic
                            EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
                            -Liberty Prime

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
                              i got the impression alot of people didn't like "200", but i loved the whole thing, and it made me love stargate more (i'm a sucker for a sense of humour)
                              Ahhh, what a great ep- one of my favourites from the series, I was surprised by the amount of negative reaction towards it. I thought that the episode really had something to appeal to every type of fan, it was a good hour of fun.

Comment

I'm a newbie to the show so I have to base mine on more recent episodes (and only time will tell how well they're received) but I happen to like "Bounty" "Bad Guys" and "Uninvited" which don't seem to be particularly popular season 10 episodes. I also liked "Emancipation." Sam had some really funny lines in there, something about "yak butter" if memory serves. I definitely didn't think it was as bad as people seem to think it is!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X