This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In season 7:

Space Race - loved the banter between Sam and the Guest stars, also loved Sam's initial entrance in leathers and helmet.

Grace - just loved all of it, especially the little girl

Chimera - I'm a sap for Sarah/Osiris. And I also loved the scene where Pete and Sam crsah the Senior Citizen's dance.

Resurection - loved Sam in command and the change in personality of the poor clone girl when Sekhmet was in charge, & the direction was excellent.
    Last edited by priornavalperson; 10 May 2004, 05:49 PM. Reason: Damn keyboard

Comment

Hmm. I have to say that "Wormhole X-Treme" is one of my favorites, even though it seems to have gotten fairly positive reviews here. I've seen it bashed to pieces, though, so I'll include it. I think it's a hilarious episode. I love the in-jokes.

I also like "Enemy Mine" a lot. I thought it was one of the best of the first half of season seven, if not the whole season. From what I've heard though, a lot of people didn't like it.

"Proving Ground," I think, is a really good episode that gets kind of overlooked. Ditto for "Shadow Play." That's another episode I really liked that people don't tend to praise a whole lot.

Comment

My guilty pleasure would probably have to be Urgo, or maybe Point of No Return - I quite like Marty, he is nothing like as embarassing as Felger.

I'm not sure Enemy Mine is so much a guilty pleasure, as an episode that divides opinion. I would say it is one of the best, if not the best, episodes of Season 7 and I know a lot of people who agree.

Oh, and Seth, I love Jacob in that episode and also the Jaffa joke.

SallyK

Comment

Originally posted by SallyK
          Oh, and Seth, I love Jacob in that episode and also the Jaffa joke.

SallyK
          yup, LOVED "seth" too... there was just something about the interaction of Jacob w/ the other folks, esp the ATF guys, that just 'worked' for me...
          and well.. jaffa jokes?

bb
          Bright Beak
          at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

I liked Space Race too.. loved the sports commentaries! And you could tell that Sam was having an excellent time. I also liked seeing Teal'c in that bellhop looking uniform. I also enjoyed Grace very much.

Lexa
            Lexa

AWW Tartersauce! - Spongebob Squarepants

Comment

I like Urgo, The Other Guys, Wormhole Extreme and Space Race. I thought Space Race was hilarious. I live in the south where NASCAR is VERY popular and whoever wrote those announcers has watched a LOT of NASCAR! :-)
              I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Children Of The Gods, The Enemy Within, Tin Men, and Solitudes are favourites.
                ABYDOSCITY2

Comment

for me, its not so much a single episode...its watching all the S/J shippy scenes I can find...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                  ~Imzadi
                  describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                  Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Urgo is one of my fav episodes lol

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
                      Urgo is one of my fav episodes lol
                      it never fails to make me smile when i see it. lots of little things in that are smile-worthy!
                      Bright Beak
                      at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

I loved Wormhole X-treme and Covenant.

Wormhole X-treme I thought was hilarious.

Covenant, I thought was good. I really liked when Mr. Sheffield (Colson?) found out about the SG program. It was like going through the SG for the first time. It's my favorite Jack-lite episode (I was able to forget I was missing Jack). Plus, Sam was driving a Mustang!
                        Last edited by blueiris; 27 October 2004, 10:57 AM.
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

ummmm...........i ..............uh..........i would have to say anything with felger in it!!

HEY!! stop laughing at me!!

oh, and i really really loved WoO and can watch it over and over b/c it is THAT hillarious!!

and my other favorites are the AU ones.......they are just so sci-fi....ish!! I love storylines that are really sci-fi...ish!!
                          Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                          -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                            I loved Wormhole Extreme and Covenant.

Wormhole Extreme I thought was hilarious.

Covenant, I thought was good. I really liked when Mr. Sheffield (Colson?) found out about the SG program. It was like going through the SG for the first time. It's my favorite Jack-lite episode (I was able to forget I was missing Jack). Plus, Sam was driving a Mustang!
                            OOOOOO, wormhole extreme was a good one!!! I liked covenant too just b/c the whole time i was waiting for him to go "MISS FINE!!" so i was cracking myself up!!
                            Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                            -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

I have to say

Urgo, WoO, Wormhole Xtreme, The other guys.
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Oh, I love The Other Guys too. And Urgo.
                                And shipper that I am, D&C.

Those are the more controversial episodes I loved. Anymore, and I will cross the border from guilty pleasure to favorite episodes.
                                sigpic
                                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Working...
                                X