This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chronology Question (Re SGU Timeline) SGU Ep spoilers to be tagged

Ok I know this is probably somewhere on the site, but I tried searching and failed. I'm trying to figure out what the chronology is on the ralationship between SGU, and SGA. I own every SG1 season and seasons 1-5 of SGA, but I'm not sure where SGU came in. I used to be really into the show but duty called me to other things and I couldn't keep track of it all. I recently rewatched the 8/1 SG1/SGA 9/2 and 10th and 3rd seasons of SG1 and SGA. Does SGU begin immediately where SG1 stopped, and resume corresponding to the 4th season of Atlantis?

SGU is after Atlantis, but there's no important link with the other shows in terms of timeline or new technology. Just a few cameos.
    Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

so to clarify, the first seasonn of SGU directly corresponds to the 4th season of SGA?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremiah767 View Post
        so to clarify, the first seasonn of SGU directly corresponds to the 4th season of SGA?
        More like after the 5th season of SGA. The first episode of SGU starts after the end of SGA's 5th season,
        Spoiler:
        since Sam is in command of The Hammond at the beginning of SGU.
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 28 April 2010, 10:16 AM. Reason: Spoiler tagged.

Comment

No, happens after season five of Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            More like after the 5th season of SGA. The first episode of SGU starts after the end of SGA's 5th season, since
            Spoiler:
            Sam is in command of The Hammond at the beginning of SGU.
            "*Ep spoilers to be tagged*"

Comment

Ok, thank you that was the answer I was looking for hedwig. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't skipping around the appropriate order of TV shows.

Comment

sorry, just one more stupid question if you folks will allow it. Where does Stargate: infinity come into things?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremiah767 View Post
                  sorry, just one more stupid question if you folks will allow it. Where does Stargate: infinity come into things?
                  It doesn't. It's not a part of the series' canon and is not considered part of the regular Stargate franchise. Think of it like the books and comics.
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                  X