This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the Oannes return?

I was watching an episode from season 1 of sg1, Fire and Water, and i had a thought. Will we ever see Nem or other oannes again? Nem said that a friendship could grow, but then they forget about him completely. Whats up with that? they could have been awesome allies but tptb completely forgot them. The could have been a one time thing, and look what happened with them! i think this was a severe oversight on the writers part!
    An Axe age, A Sword age, Shields are sundered,
    A Wind age, A Wolf age, Ere the World falls,
    And no Man shall spare Another.

Driving fast has never killed anyone. Suddenly coming to a halt, that has killed many, many people

The Pope, an Irishman and an Italian are walking down a street, when one of them says "Hey look guys! A bar!"

most things on sg1 were one time things. and after so many years their wouldn't be a point to bring them back
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Would be intresting to find out a bit more about them but doubt it will ever happen.
      sigpic
      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
      Metal gear fan

Comment

This is a common trend in SG-1, not just with Nem. Happens that they encounter some alien race for an episode and then are never mentioned again.
        sigpic

Comment

nope. they've probably gone the way of the reetou, omeyocans, and gadmeer.
          R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1239 View Post
            nope. they've probably gone the way of the reetou, omeyocans, and gadmeer.
            don't forget the re'ole
            An Axe age, A Sword age, Shields are sundered,
            A Wind age, A Wolf age, Ere the World falls,
            And no Man shall spare Another.

Driving fast has never killed anyone. Suddenly coming to a halt, that has killed many, many people

The Pope, an Irishman and an Italian are walking down a street, when one of them says "Hey look guys! A bar!"

Comment

And the Giants from "The Crystal Skull"

Comment

Working...
              X