This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
    *Well now Atlantis is on earth its possible Jackson could go there but he had two years after SG-1 ended when SGA was in s4 and 5 to go there and didn't. (He could have been tied up though)

** I think Jonas might be
    Spoiler:
    DEAD! since his planet was taken over by the ori but theres always a chance he made it. Sorry lol.
    Spoiler:

Yeah, but there is still hope for us Jonas fans! Those Ori can't convince Jonas! He is too smart.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end...

Comment

There is no reason to assume that Daniel and Vala isn't still on SG-1. Those videos Daniel made before Stargate Universe... that's a pretty week argument. A lot of archaeologists make documentaries of their work. That doesn't mean they don't have the time to go off grave digging. As for Vala, well, she's still a member of SG-1 as of Season 5 of Stargate Atlantis, a year after the defeat of the Ori. We know she's not going to be in Revolution, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. It's Jack O'Neill-centric, so it's probably going to focus on the old SG-1.

lol, well we never heard about it after "The Enemy Within" then.
      It's Ferretti's team. At least for a while...
      Last edited by Aewon; 06 April 2010, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
        SG1 was the flagship team, so who's taken over? What would the military have done? Made SG2 the flagship team, put together a new SG1
        Assuming that everyones left, then yes they would simply put together a new SG1, which is what I'd like to see or even have mentioned.

I like to think that while Atlantis was on Earth (for what ever length of time it was), Daniel there. Vala was off some where in the Galaxy. Teal'c's off acting as supreme military commander for one of the many Jaffa governments, this one being lead by Bra'tac. Sam's off flying the Hammond around. And Mitchell, well I like to think he's off teaching pilots how to fly 302s.

As for who I'd like to see replace them, well;
        Whos the one recurring character (at least in recent seasons), who does quite well for himself, when ever we end up in an AR where the main characters are dead/not around?
        Lorne.
        Think about it, with Mitchell and Sheppard not around in one of the above mentioned AR's and Carter not promoted, he was chosed to lead SG-1. And in another AR he became commander of the SGC.
        Also, I want Carl Grogan as Lorne's second in command. Remember him, he was one of those lieutenants training to join the SGC in Proving Ground. He is also the only one of those 4 that we know surived his first mission.
        The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
        Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

That makes me wonder if they would have that chick from prodegy and proving ground also join.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            That makes me wonder if they would have that chick from prodegy and proving ground also join.
            You mean Jennifer Hailey? xD I doubt we'll ever see her again.

Also, as far as we know, SG-1 is still Cameron, Daniel, Teal'c, and Vala. Also, even if none of them were in it, SG-1 wouldn't disband. They would just do what they almost did with Cameron in Avalon, and make a completely new SG-1 full of people that none of us care about.

Comment

Working...
            X