This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sela
    I just posted in another thread that if Ben had come on board before Pete, and as much as I really do like Pete and love Jack, I would have gone for a Carter / Ben pairing in a shot!

Now I know we have no idea who Ben Browder's new character will be or what his relationship to SG-1 will be, but with that said, let your imagination wander a little.

Could you see a Carter / Browder pairing in an alternate universe?
    To be honest, I really think Carter is one of those people who truly fights off romantic relationships with her co-workers. She has true feelings for Jack, but you can see her struggle to keep those feelings separate from her working professional relationship with him. I really don't think she would just fall for Ben's character, UNLESS she was emotionally weak or something, which she isn't too often.

Ben, however, could easily fall for Carter, but I would think a career military man would be pretty good at keeping his feelings in check too. I guess what I'm saying is, I don't see it happening. Had Janet lived, I could see maybe Ben's character falling for Janet, since Janet was perfect IMO. I thought she was a sweetie, but she seemed so alone except for Cassandra. Who knows!

Comment

Working...
    X