This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoying characters

In your opinion, who do you find really annoying? It can be for SGA, SG-1, or SGU. I know I'm not the only one who found Kavanagh annoying lol .....I also found Bates to be pretty annoyoing, because he blamed Teyla for a lot of things. Lucius could also be annoying.
    Who did you guys find annoying?
    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
    In your opinion, who do you find really annoying? It can be for SGA, SG-1, or SGU. I know I'm not the only one who found Kavanagh annoying lol .....I also found Bates to be pretty annoyoing, because he blamed Teyla for a lot of things. Lucius could also be annoying.
    Who did you guys find annoying?

Same as you, and for SG1 Dr. Felger from The Other Guys.

Comment

Oh I loved Jay Felger... as for annoying... Freya/Anise, Martouf with that pepsodent smile, Meredith Rodney Mckay!!!!!! he was the most annoying! currently all of the characters from sgu....

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
        Oh I loved Jay Felger... as for annoying... Freya/Anise, Martouf with that pepsodent smile, Meredith Rodney Mckay!!!!!! he was the most annoying! currently all of the characters from sgu....
        I loved Freya/Anise - the host, Martouf, and especially Dr. Rodney McKay!!!!

Comment

Competitors:
          • Tanith -- Something about his sly attitude always bothered me
          • Ryac -- At least, when he was young. That brainwashing episode, I wanted to bang his head into a wall
          • Unas -- Any of 'em. Go ahead, call me an Unas racist. I don't find whispered/growled "Chaka" entertaining, I find it 'fingernails on a chalkboard'
          • Lucius -- He was supposed to be....funny?
          • Ronan -- They replaced Ford, with his whole cool rogue quasi-Wraith angle, with this uninteresting thug? Ugh.

Runner-up: Jennifer Hailley -- Unbelievably annoying, but still not quite so bad as....

The Winner: Rodney McKay -- The absolute granddaddy of of all the most annoying characters in fiction. I didn't like him to begin with; by the end I hoped beyond all hope that he'd suffer long and horrible, before dying a meaningless death. Die. Die. Die.

** No offense intended toward the actors here. I don't know about the others, but David Hewlett seems (from all the behind-the-scenes stuff I've seen) like he's absolutely hilarious and a great guy to be around.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Kinsey, he was just a totall pain in the****

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              Competitors:
              • Tanith -- Something about his sly attitude always bothered me
              • Ryac -- At least, when he was young. That brainwashing episode, I wanted to bang his head into a wall
              • Unas -- Any of 'em. Go ahead, call me an Unas racist. I don't find whispered/growled "Chaka" entertaining, I find it 'fingernails on a chalkboard'
              • Lucius -- He was supposed to be....funny?
              • Ronan -- They replaced Ford, with his whole cool rogue quasi-Wraith angle, with this uninteresting thug? Ugh.

Runner-up: Jennifer Hailley -- Unbelievably annoying, but still not quite so bad as....

The Winner: Rodney McKay -- The absolute granddaddy of of all the most annoying characters in fiction. I didn't like him to begin with; by the end I hoped beyond all hope that he'd suffer long and horrible, before dying a meaningless death. Die. Die. Die.

** No offense intended toward the actors here. I don't know about the others, but David Hewlett seems (from all the behind-the-scenes stuff I've seen) like he's absolutely hilarious and a great guy to be around.
              It sounds like you don't like Rodney

Comment

SG-1
                Walter ( sorry...can't STAND him)
                Anise (her boobs outfit was OTT)
                Kinsey ( I know you are not SUPPOSED to like him....so good job Ronny)
                Landry (General stick up his butt)
                Lam (Dr. Cardboard)
                Oma (smack)
                Adria ( eyeroll)
                Ryac ( brat)

SGA
                Keller (see the "Keller CMO Something dosen't fit" thread in C/R section)
                Bates (xenophobes...this the part where you go to other PLANETS, with ALIENS and people and stuff)

I know that as I said some of the characters that you are NOT supposed to like them.

But then there are the characters that just make you want to get duct tape and tape their mouths shut! (or get the Asgaurd beam and beam them to space and let them float around like Elizabeth.
                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                  Landry (General stick up his butt)
                  Lam (Dr. Cardboard)
                  Good choices, forgot about them.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I found Ronan massively annoying (not a patch on Tealc), with Teyla shortly behind, Ford was pretty annoying too. Oh and Weir. Michael also was a crap character. Then there was that psychologist lass. Actually, why the hell did I even watch SGA?!

Conversely, I was never annoyed by McKay, nor Keller (much). Beckett was pretty decent too.

I used to find Carter quite annoying but came round to her totally after a while.
                    Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Oh and Lam from SG-1, forgot all about her absolute ability to annoy absolutely.
                      Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Ford is all I can think of right now. I never liked his character , actually I despised him (no offence to anyone that likes him! ) But I was really happy when they got rid of him for Ronnan.

Also that security guard in “Bad Guys” (S10 SG1) was veeeeeeeery annoyiung!!!

-Kat

Stargate SG-1

The best thing to ever happen to TV...and LIFE!

Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

No one. Thats right, no one. Not a single character in Stargate was really annoying to me. Some episodes may of been annoying, but the characters weren't to me!

Comment

carter. always had a solution for everything it may have taken a while but she found one
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Ryac all the way.

I hate to admit this as I really love children, but child characters usually annoy me immensely. I think it's because child characters almost never act like actual children.

Comment

Working...
                              X