Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know, i dont even think the writers know the full ancient time line, when the left, when they came back, where the plague fits into it all, etc. i think at some point they will need to resolve it but for now, i think they are kinda winging it and have thrown around so many dates they arent too sure, otherwise after so many episodes, we wouldnt be talking about it and guessing
    come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

It's insane! Everything is all up in the air. The ancients got the plague in the MIlky Way! No the pegasus galaxy! Damn try again.....we may never know what exactly happened but I pray that both shows at least try to pin down some our questions with answers that won't change next season

Comment

With all this Ancient chaotic timeline perhaps the writers should concentrait on the Furlings for once before they over kill the Ancients.
        Check your facts.
        http://www.fact-index.com

Comment

Well I'm going to go out on a limb that say this season is the last last last last season. And with saying that I think we will finally figure out what happened to the furlings. I believe the 5 races will finally join together and that will be the end of it...but I have some doubts with Atlantis kicking off into a 2nd season....5 races could pretty much handle anything...or could they???

Comment

Working...
          X