Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out some of the movie comics for attempts at continuing the films canon (by other writers).

I'd probably also would also have used Abydan rather than Abydonian.
    How to Survive an Alien Attack

Comment

I'd have liked to see more of the goa'uld industrial complex - they had an empire, where did the raw resources get turned into ships?
      I always liked the idea of jaffa working in a factory building staff weapons and zat's - I doubt they would have had as strong a faith as your average slave as they are making the magic wands of the gods - that would have been good recruiting ground for the rebellion.

I'd also have kept the ancients much more mysterious. We learnt way too much about them, and it devalued the myth. I would actually have gone as far as not introducing atlantis at all.

I'd also have gotten rid of ascension...it smelt a little too much like a real religion to me. (although I have to admit, I loved the ori stuff, but without ascension that would be impossible to do)

After the goa'uld fall, it would have been nice to see the lucian alliance to become a serious player in the universe, competing with the Jaffa and an expanding Earth empire, and the tok'ra and the remaining goa'uld being minor powers. There would have been plenty of opportunities for more political stories. I'd also make the stargate public knowledge at this point as the argument throughout the series is that the general population would be unable to handle the stress of the constant danger of being wiped out
      I don't mean to sound like a nerdy fan who talks about science-fiction like it is real, but the problem with 'clever' storylines is that they make the audience start to think, and if you put in bad science, they are more likely to notice it. It breaks the suspension of disbelief

Comment

I'm a younger Writer , and maybe when i began an adult i'm make a remake of SG1
        Sorry if my english language is bad ,it's beacause i'm a french

sigpic

Comment

1. The Russians would not be made to look like retards
          2. Russians and sides would not die on every mission they go on
          3. Jack would not be such an arrogant jerk
          4. Australia and NZed would have a larger presence - McMurdo is in New Zealand territory - it's not like they're gonna go "Here have the Stargate FOR NOTHING" what?

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
            1. The Russians would not be made to look like retards
            2. Russians and sides would not die on every mission they go on
            3. Jack would not be such an arrogant jerk
            4. Australia and NZed would have a larger presence - McMurdo is in New Zealand territory - it's not like they're gonna go "Here have the Stargate FOR NOTHING" what?
            Crikey, yes! (aussie girl)
            My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
            sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

I wouldn't change ****... just add more battles with the Ori

Comment

I'd like to see more character driven shows. Something that has nothing to do with any arcs or current plot lines. "Sunday" was an ideal episode for this, but was ruined by the death of a character. They had a sort of idea for it with SG1's "Uninvited" in season 10, but it became more of a "fight the creature" episode. If they had gone with the idea the characters talked about themselves (of having the team just get together and relax) that would have been a good episode or rather the idea would have been fun to explore.

Comment

I would Have liked to see more character stuff, see more from the Asgard, the end of the Asgard was a joke, I hatde it... Just make a fast end with no fantasy... Realy hate that end, don't like ti see that part! Got a few ideas my self but that was a joke realy!

(Atlantis was a joke as well so much potential and they did nothing out of it!)

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
                  http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Working...
                  X