Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much. Exactly what I was looking for. Somehow Google would not pop this page up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gifford2006 View Post
      Thank you so much. Exactly what I was looking for. Somehow Google would not pop this page up.
      You might want to read the first Honor book and then the 2d, even though they are separated by another book, since the 2d is a sequel to the first. ("A Matter of Honor" and "The Cost of Honor). They are a follow-up to "A Matter of Time" in Season 2, even though they take place in Season 7.

Also, if you are buying paperbacks, you might want to check out abebooks.com, since they sell used books, and that's where I've gotten a bunch of mine, for less than half the price of the new ones. The don't do ebooks, however.
      Last edited by hedwig; 09 November 2016, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Don't you mean they're sequals to A Matter of Time in season 2?

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

The last of the trilogy by Sally Malcolm ("Insurrection" is to be released December 1, and the paperback edition about the middle of December. The first two are "Hostile Ground" and "Exile". Yay.

Comment

Really looking forward to that one. I've enjoying them trying something a little different with the Apocalypse trilogy.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I just read the first one of the Apocalypse trilogy.I really enjoyed it, it was very well written and the Storyline was great

Comment

The insurrection starts here!

Dear Stargate fans

We’re delighted to tell you that the highly anticipated final installment of the Apocalypse trilogy, Stargate SG-1: Insurrection, is available today for pre-order from Amazon ahead of its ebook release on 1 December.

STARGATE-SG-1-Insurrection-Apocalypse-book-3-300pxStargate SG-1: Insurrection

by Sally Malcolm and Laura Harper

SG-1 faces a terrible choice. With the lines between friends and enemies blurring, the team must choose where their loyalties lie — and how much they’re willing to risk to save their world.

While Dr. Daniel Jackson and Teal’c return to the refugee colony on Arbella, in search of allies in the coming battle for Earth, Colonel O’Neill and Major Carter discover a piece of Ancient technology that could change the future — and the past. But if using the device results in their own extinction, do they have the right to sacrifice their new friends to save a world they’ll never know?

In this thrilling conclusion to the STARGATE SG?1 Apocalypse trilogy, SG-1 must decide how far they’ll go in the battle for Earth’s future.

Pre-order your copy today from Amazon Kindle US | UK | FR | DE

Paperback release will follow shortly — watch this space and we’ll keep you posted when we have an exact date.

Insurrection follows the highly successful STARGATE SG-1: Hostile Ground and STARGATE SG-1: Exile, both of which are available in print and ebook format. Visit our site for more information.

In the meantime, thanks for reading and keep on ’gating!

The Stargate Novels Team
                www.stargatenovels.com
                info[at]stargatenovels.com

Comment

http://www.stargatenovels.com/downlo...n.pdf#view=fit

33 page preview.
                  sigpic

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/STARGATE-SG-1...e+insurrection

eBook is now available.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's nearly 3:00 am here, but "Insurrection" ...

No content spoilers, just a general reaction:
                      Spoiler:

I just loved it! A wild, thrilling, classic SG-1 ride with a very satisfying ending.

I make that last point because it was clear from the very first book that this had to be a "we-need-to-press-the-reset-button" type adventure, and I was a bit worried it would end up having a cliched ending, but I believe the authors anticipated this and worked to create an ending the readers wouldn't be able to easily predict.

Very well done, but as always, now I'm just dying for more!
                      sigpic
                      The Return of King Arthur
                      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Picked up print copy of Insurrection. Hoping it makes it to me in time for New Year when I go away for a few days.
                        sigpic

Comment

Got my copy yesterday. I was skeptical on this story at first but it's been quite good.

We don't know what the next book will be do we? I don't remember Fandemonium announcing anything after this one...

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
                            Got my copy yesterday. I was skeptical on this story at first but it's been quite good.

We don't know what the next book will be do we? I don't remember Fandemonium announcing anything after this one...
                            I seem to recall there is supposed to be at least a couple more novels in the future. We'll just have to wait to hear.

Comment

There's the post Season 10, Carter/Hammond series coming up. Some more shorts for Legacy. other than that I can't remember.
                              sigpic

Comment

I hope the post season 10 books happen

Comment

Working...
                                X