This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timespirt View Post
    I would like to order it but I have been waiting for it to be listed at Amazon. I don't want to use my credit card on their site and they don't take paypal
    I just looked and hall of two truths is on Amazon as a paperback

Comment

It's not on the .co.uk site. Is that the American one?
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Yeah it is. Sorry, I figured it would be on both!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          I have used my credit card on Stargatenovels.com several times and had no problems with it.
          I still would rather they also release the books through Amazon. I can keep track of what I already bought and I don't have to use my card because it's already on file with Amazon. Will they ever release it on Amazon?

Comment

I still would rather they also release the books through Amazon. I can keep track of what I already bought and I don't have to use my card because it's already on file with Amazon. Will they ever release it on Amazon?
            You could look for yourself, but, yes, it has been on amazon for quite awhile now. They even have used books you can buy if you don't want the ebook. I got it there about a month ago. They always release the ebooks on amazon first, as well as Stargate Novels, and about a week or two later it comes out on Barnes & Noble.

Comment

I have looked that is why I came to ask here. I have only seen the ebook not the paperback?

Comment

Are you trying to use Amazon UK or US? The paperback is on Amazon.com

Comment

Amazon US.

Comment

Well you're in luck. It's been on Amazon us for quite awhile now. It's where I bought it at

Comment

Amazon US.
                      Try this:
                      https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...sg1+paperbacks

It's the first book listed. And it lists paperback as the first choice, then below that is the ebook choice. I got mine here at least a month ago.

Comment

This may have been asked and answered but since there are 1300+ posts I am going to ask again. Is there an order to read the books in or are each kind of stand alone? I was to start reading but not sure where to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Gifford2006 View Post
                          This may have been asked and answered but since there are 1300+ posts I am going to ask again. Is there an order to read the books in or are each kind of stand alone? I was to start reading but not sure where to start.
                          Just start with the first book and work your way through the order in which they were published.

Comment

Try this:
                            https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...sg1+paperbacks

It's the first book listed. And it lists paperback as the first choice, then below that is the ebook choice. I got mine here at least a month ago.
                            Thank you for your help.

Comment

Just start with the first book and work your way through the order in which they were published.
                              So which is the first book, I can't find a list anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Gifford2006 View Post
                                So which is the first book, I can't find a list anywhere
                                Here's a list at Stargatenovels.com, which lists the books in backwards order. The first book published is "Trial By Fire", which is at the bottom of the list.

Comment

Working...
                                X