Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book 1 of Apocalypse I was trying to figure out where the hell we were going and when they hit the bombshell, I was just like "yes!" I love the majority of the novels but sometimes it's nice to have an actual "series", not just a bottle episode. Loving the crossover elements of the second novel. Really excited to see where they go with #3 and resetting it.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I do enjoy the series aspect as well. It's just that Legacy kind of burned me out on the Wraith. I'm not a big fan of their portrayal in those books. At least not towards the end. So more Wraith kinda left me disappointed but as it turns out these books are doing it well.

Comment

New books are on their way to Amazon. Should be available soon.
        sigpic

Comment

Awesome! I wish I could just pre-order them when the ebook version goes up. Be much simpler

Comment

Aye, it certainly would. I'd get the pre-orders in too.
            sigpic

Comment

Hall of the two truths is up on Amazon as a paperback.

And just got an email from fandumonium, permafrost is apparently now available on stargatenovels.com as a paperback!

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
                Hall of the two truths is up on Amazon as a paperback.

And just got an email from fandumonium, permafrost is apparently now available on stargatenovels.com as a paperback!
                Aparently Permafrost hasn't made it onto the Stargate Novels site yet. I just looked and couldn't find it there. Hopefully soon; I want it.

I just ordered Hall of Two Truths from amazon; should get it in maybe a week.

Comment

Link from the email

http://stargatenovels.com/SGX-02-Sta...rmafrost.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
                    Thanks. When I looked for it on Stargate Novels, it wasn't listed. However, it now is and I've ordered it.

Comment

Same here. I hope they get enough sales to justify doing a collection of the stargate Atlantis novellas

Comment

Finally ordered Hall of Two Truths! Looking forward to this one.
                        sigpic

Comment

I would like to order it but I have been waiting for it to be listed at Amazon. I don't want to use my credit card on their site and they don't take paypal

Comment

Originally posted by Timespirt View Post
                            I would like to order it but I have been waiting for it to be listed at Amazon. I don't want to use my credit card on their site and they don't take paypal
                            I have used my credit card on Stargatenovels.com several times and had no problems with it.

Comment

Same here. No issues at all.

Comment

No issues for me as well!
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X