X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, nerd OCD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
      I have a google spreadsheet with all the episodes, movies, books, comics, short stories and games in a rough timeline
      Wish I did.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        Try Stargatenovels.com.
        Thank you.

Comment

Heard about your Alien story last night, Keith! Very excited about that one! I'm a massive fan and I co-run the largest Alien and Predator website online (www.avpgalaxy.net) though I go by the handle Corporal Hicks in that community. Really looking forward to hearing more about that!

Fandy replied to me to say Kali's Wrath will be out in print in June.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I may have just seen it on the stargatenovels.com that the next (and newest) SG1 book is due out in about a week, and the paperbacks will be available in about another 2 weeks. Yay!

Comment

I've just started reading 'The Barque of Heaven', and it's my first Stargate novel in a while. I'm just wondering what any of you guys thought of it?
              Hi, I'm currently working on a new Thread called...
              Stargate SG-1 Season 11 and Onwards

Come and take a look in the Fan Fiction section if you are interested!
              Current Episode - 11x08 - "Abduction"

Comment

I really enjoyed it...it's my favourite of all the ones I have read....

I wish she would write more as I feel she really captured the "Team" aspect of the SG1 I know and love

Deeds xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Barque of Heaven is probably one of the ones that I see get universally praised. Very very good novel. It felt like a very nice team adventure and it was cool to see something related to Ra too. I thought he got ignored too often in the show.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Kali's Wrath", by Keith DeCandido, is now available on amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com

Comment

Thank you for the comments; I will definitely give Barque a chance.
                      Hi, I'm currently working on a new Thread called...
                      Stargate SG-1 Season 11 and Onwards

Come and take a look in the Fan Fiction section if you are interested!
                      Current Episode - 11x08 - "Abduction"

Comment

The print version of Kali's Wrath is now available from Amazon!

http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1.../albeshilohinc
                        Keith R.A. DeCandido
                        [email protected]
                        www.decandido.net
                        decandido.wordpress.com
                        Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk." ---Tom Waits, "Heartattack and Vine"

Comment

Just waiting on the UK availability!
                          sigpic

Comment

New update! http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/242128/545a4a667b/ARCHIVE

"Dear Stargate fans

We're thrilled to announce that STARGATE ATLANTIS: The Wild Blue, the first in a new trio of standalone Stargate Atlantis novellas, will be released for eBook on 30 June 2016 – pre-order your Kindle version from Amazon now. It will also be available from leading ebook retailers and our friends at Crossroad Press.

Penned by Melissa Scott, The Wild Blue is set after the conclusion of the STARGATE ATLANTIS Legacy series and sees Ronon caught up in an adventure on his home world of Sateda.

Two more novellas, by Jo Graham and Amy Griswold, will follow later this year with all three being published in one print volume in early 2017.

SGA-Wild-Blue-cover-FINAL-240x382STARGATE ATLANTIS: The Wild Blue
                            by Melissa Scott

In deep danger…

In the peace following Atlantis's treaty with the Wraith, Ronon Dex's homeworld of Sateda is rebuilding after the devastating Wraith cull that almost destroyed its civilization.

Hoping to restore electric power to the capitol, Ronon and Dr. Radek Zelenka volunteer to help the Satedans reclaim a mothballed hydroelectric power station in the mountains above the city. But when their friend, Mel Hocken, goes missing during a reconnaissance flight over the mountains, Ronon and Zelenka find themselves leading a search and rescue mission instead.

Tracking Hocken into the deep Wild Blue mine, they discover a dangerous and suspicious people for whom the war with the Wraith is far from over...

STARGATE ATLANTIS: The Wild Blue is available for pre-order in Kindle format from Amazon's global stores - release date: 30 June 2016. It will also be available from many ebook retailers and also from Crossroad Press.

Kali's Wrath

Our recent release, STARGATE SG-1: Kali's Wrath by Keith R.A. DeCandido, is now out in paperback – available from Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk. In a few days it will also be available from StargateNovels.com.

And you can catch up with Keith over at Gatecast where he's been talking about his new Stargate novel.

STARGATE SG-1: Kali's WrathSynopsis: When the only surviving member of SG-7 brings Kali’s injured First Prime back to Stargate Command, Colonel O’Neill and his team are called on to investigate an attack by the Reetou on one of Kali’s homeworlds.

But when a sabotaged Stargate leaves O’Neill, Carter and Daniel trapped off-world, Teal’c must team up with Jacob Carter, Bra’tac and Kali’s First Prime to rescue his missing team. Meanwhile, the rest of SG-1 is presented with an offer they can’t refuse — help Kali negotiate peace with the Reetou or see thousands of her people massacred.

As time ticks down to the fateful summit, SG-1 must escape from Kali’s fortress before they fall victim to the Reetou’s deadly subterfuge…

So pick up your paperback from Amazon or StargateNovels.com.

And of course Kali's Wrath is still available in ebook format from Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk and from leading online booksellers including Crossroad Press.

UK and EU shipping

For our readers in the UK and Europe, we now have the following new titles shipping in paperback direct from Amazon.co.uk:

SG1-01//STARGATE SG-1: Trial by Fire
                            SG1-02//STARGATE SG-1: Sacrifice Moon
                            SG1-03//STARGATE SG-1: A Matter of Honor
                            SG1-05//STARGATE SG-1: The Cost of Honor
                            SG1-14//STARGATE SG-1: Valhalla
                            SG1-16//STARGATE SG-1: Four Dragons
                            SG1-17//STARGATE SG-1: Sunrise
                            SG1-21//STARGATE SG-1: The Drift
                            SG1-25//STARGATE SG-1: Hostile Ground
                            SG1-27//STARGATE SG-1: Exile
                            SG1-28//STARGATE SG-1: Kali’s Wrath

SGA-02//STARGATE ATLANTIS: Reliquary
                            SGA-07//STARGATE ATLANTIS: Casualties of War
                            SGA-08//STARGATE ATLANTIS: Blood Ties
                            SGA-14//STARGATE ATLANTIS: Death Game
                            SGA-16//STARGATE ATLANTIS: Homecoming (Legacy book 1)
                            SGA-17//STARGATE ATLANTIS: The Lost (Legacy book 2)
                            SGA-18//STARGATE ATLANTIS: Allegiance (Legacy book 3)
                            SGA-19//STARGATE ATLANTIS: The Furies (Legacy book 4)
                            SGA-20//STARGATE ATLANTIS: Secrets (Legacy book 5)
                            SGA-21//STARGATE ATLANTIS: Inheritors (Legacy book 6)
                            SGA-22//STARGATE ATLANTIS: Unascended (Legacy book 7)
                            SGA-23//STARGATE ATLANTIS: Third Path (Legacy book 8)

SGX-03//STARGATE SG-1/ATLANTIS: Points of Origin (short stories)

++ More to follow!

Coming soon!

We’ve got lots of great adventures coming out in the next few months, so there’s plenty to look forward to…

STARGATE SG-1: Hall of the Two Truths by Susannah Sinard

Written by long-time fan of the show, Susannah Sinard, Hall of the Two Truths is a classic adventure that takes SG-1 on a voyage through the Egyptian Book of the Dead and tests each member of the team to their limit. SG-1 fans won't want to miss this one! Out summer 2016.

STARGATE ATLANTIS: The Mysteries of Emege by Jo Graham

The second in our post-Legacy novella series, this story explores Teyla's relationship with her people and how Athosian society must change in order to survive in the aftermath of Queen Death's defeat. Out fall 2016.

STARGATE SG-1: Insurrection (Apocalypse book 3) by Sally Malcolm and Laura Harper

The exciting conclusion to the Apocalypse trilogy sees SG-1 facing a future they couldn't possibly have imagined – even in their worst nightmares. Out fall 2016.

STARGATE ATLANTIS: From the Depths by Amy Griswold

The last of our post-Legacy novella trio, From the Depths, sees Dr. Weir and Colonel Sheppard confronting the Genii over the future of a very alien but sentient lifeform – and struggling to adapt to Elizabeth's new role on Atlantis after her return to the city. Out winter 2016.

STARGATE SG-1: The Many and the Few by Diana Botsford

Like us, many of you are excited about Diana's new novel. Unfortunately the publication of her book has had to be delayed because Diana’s suffering from some health issues. We're wishing her all the best for a speedy recovery and look forward to getting this novel out to you all as soon as we can. We know it will be worth the wait!!

Conventions

Shore Leave 38 in Baltimore, USA (15-17 July) – catch up with Melissa Scott, Jo Graham, Keith R.A. DeCandido and Aaron Rosenberg who will be signing books, talking with fans and workshopping. http://www.shore-leave.com/

GateCon The Homecoming in Vancouver, Canada (8-12 September) – Excitement is building for this ultimate Stargate get-together. Our authors Sally Malcolm, Laura Harper, Sabine C. Bauer, Diana Dru Botsford and Susannah Sinard will be doing a panel discussion and signing books – hope to see you there!

Creation Entertainment’s STARGATE SG-1/ ATLANTIS/ UNIVERSE 2016 "The Final Journey" convention in Chicago, USA (23-25 September) – All good things must come to an end and Creation say this will be the last of its Stargate conventions ever. We will have authors Melissa Scott, Amy Griswold and Susannah Sinard in attendance so be sure to drop by for an autograph and a chat!

Well, that's been quite an update - thanks for reading till the end! Hope you enjoy our latest offering and, as always, happy ‘gating!"
                            sigpic

Comment

Finished reading Kali's Wrath yesterday. Ordered it next day delivery so I got it in time my holiday! I finished it in a day and a bit. Very easy read and I was rather fond of the new characters. I did think it was a tad on the short side though - probably the shortest Fandy have ever published so it was very much straight to the point and a very direct story.
                              sigpic

Comment

Strange question but did the book seem to be of lesser quality physically? Mine seems flimsy. Pages seem to not be cut right either...

Comment

Working...
                                X