X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These look good! http://community.livejournal.com/gate_pages/54789.html

Comment

Originally posted by gottaluvit View Post
      Wow, I love the cover of Homecoming! Though the cover of Transitions quite surprised me. The summary didn't suggest a SG-1/SGA crossover, did it?

Comment

Originally posted by katikatnik View Post
        Wow, I love the cover of Homecoming! Though the cover of Transitions quite surprised me. The summary didn't suggest a SG-1/SGA crossover, did it?
        The summery led me to believe it was set earlier that the Atlantis expedition...not sure why, maybe because it speaks of the "newly promoted General Jack Oneill" and Jack had been promoted before Sheppard ever came on the scene, I certainly didn't think it was going to be a crossover of any sort. I'll be gleefully buying it though, any story with Jack and John interactions has me interested.

Comment

I sent Fandemonium an email asking about the delay of Brimstone and if that meant that all the SGA books would be pushed back. Again. We'll see what they respond.

I'm afraid that I might have used a slightly... irked... tone. But I am tired of learning stuff like this from a third party when I'm on their newsletter - which they don't use. Just like the rest of their web. Or their Twitter. Sometimes I wonder why they even have those...
          Last edited by katikatnik; 06 February 2010, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by katikatnik View Post
            I sent Fandemonium an email asking about the delay of Brimstone and if that meant that all the SGA books would be pushed back. Again. We'll see what they respond.

I'm afraid that I might have used a slightly... irked... tone. But I am tired of learning stuff like this from a third party when I'm on their newsletter - which they don't use. Just like the rest of their web. Or their Twitter. Sometimes I wonder why they even have those...
            I thought my browser must have been blocking the newsletter or something odd like that. I've signed up for it a couple of times but never received one. lol.

The thing is, I totally understand that it's a small company, I fully understand that they can't help delay's that relate to the editorial and pre-publishing process. What I can't understand is their lack of updates etc when third parties are able to notify their clients of delays to books before Fandy ever does. In fact, in some cases, they never even bother updating long after Amazon etc already have. (Referring to a certain book that still shows as being released Nov 2009 NYP on their website..yet is delayed until well into 2010)

Honestly, just knowing the date has changed a month or so prior to the release date instead of sitting around wondering or pre-ordering only to find out it's not coming out when it's listed would reduce some of the frustration of failed expectations for me.
            Last edited by gottaluvit; 06 February 2010, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Where can I find the summary for Sunrise and Transitions? And those covers are brilliant.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

We try to put whatever information we can about novels over on the Stargate wiki, including any summaries. See here for Transitions and here for Sunrise. Not a whole lot has been revealed, but there's at least short summaries on each page. For any other novels, see here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaymach View Post
                  We try to put whatever information we can about novels over on the Stargate wiki, including any summaries. See here for Transitions and here for Sunrise. Not a whole lot has been revealed, but there's at least short summaries on each page. For any other novels, see here.
                  Thank you for the amazing job. I love the wiki!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Sorry, my PM isn't activated yet...are you still selling Survival of the Fittest?

Comment

Me? I'll send you an email.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

If you have a question for Jo Graham about the upcoming Legacy series, you can ask it in her LJ!

Comment

I also have a licensed novel due in February (though since MGM hasn't yet okayed it, the book may be delayed again). This one is BRIMSTONE - a Stargate Atlantis novel. I wrote it with the love of my life, Patricia Lee Macomber, and we had a lot of fun with it.
                          http://jennifer-brozek.livejournal.com/89597.html

So Brimstone hasn't even been approved by MGM yet? Stargatenovels really need to get their act together and update their definitive book list! Sure it's not their fault the books get held up in the approval process, but it is their fault that fans are expecting a book to come out on a certain date and the date comes and goes without so much as a word from them.

Comment

I agree that they need to update there book list dates.
                            Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Still no response from Fandemonium. Maybe if enough people pester them, they would actually take the time to respond? Wow, what happened to the whole "from fans, for fans" thing? I'm really disappointed and, I freely admit, disillusioned. The owners of Fandemonium prided themselves to be fans first and I hoped that it meant that they would be more accessible - but Fandemonium is quickly becoming one of those stand-offish companies that just don't bother to communicate at all. What a shame.

Comment

Jo Graham posted the opening words to Death Game - http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/39706.html

There be whumping.

Comment

Working...
                                X