Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jo Graham answered some questions about her SGA book "Death Game" in her LJ!

Comment

Originally posted by katikatnik View Post
      Jo Graham answered some questions about her SGA book "Death Game" in her LJ!
      I'm really looking forward to this one. Also, it's almost february, I wonder if 'Brimstone' which is scheduled for release will be out then? I know they were having issues with approval so I hope it's been sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by gottaluvit View Post
        I'm really looking forward to this one. Also, it's almost February, I wonder if 'Brimstone' which is scheduled for release will be out then? I know they were having issues with approval so I hope it's been sorted.
        I sure hope so...getting tired of waiting for new books and then have them move the date again and again.
        Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Hey guys, I just have a question: does anyone know if Sabine Bauer is writing/will write another SG-1 novel? I heard that she was planning to, but a year has passed and still no news..
          There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
          sigpic
          awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi40 View Post
            I sure hope so...getting tired of waiting for new books and then have them move the date again and again.
            The most annoying thing for me is the fact that we never know until the due date passes whether a book is coming out or not. Stargatenovels don't seem to update their list of books and release dates They still have Dead End as coming out last november NYP. Yet when you write and ask about a book the send you a link for the list and tell you any upcoming books will be listed there and it's the "definitive" list of release dates. If they'd just update it as the get news on these novels so we know in advance that they aren't coming out on a certain date it would help me know when to preorder that dang things. I hate getting excited about something then finding out after waiting around expectantly that it isn't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by col aga View Post
              Hey guys, I just have a question: does anyone know if Sabine Bauer is writing/will write another SG-1 novel? I heard that she was planning to, but a year has passed and still no news..
              SG-1#18: Transitions by Sabine C. Bauer
              Paperback: 320 pages
              Publisher: Fandemonium Ltd (1 Oct 2010)
              ISBN-10: 1905586523
              ISBN-13: 978-1905586523
              Recently promoted to the rank of General, Jack O'Neill is just getting used to his new position at the SGC when disaster strikes. Cassandra Fraiser, the adopted daughter of the late Doctor Janet Fraiser, has been kidnapped by forces unknown. Meanwhile, Daniel Jackson receives a demand - translate a mysterious document, or Cassie will be killed. Determined not to give into the kidnappers, Colonel Samantha Carter gathers her old team together for one last mission - save Cassandra.

Out Now:
              Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
              Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
              "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
              ---------------------------------------------------
              Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by gottaluvit View Post
                The most annoying thing for me is the fact that we never know until the due date passes whether a book is coming out or not. Stargatenovels don't seem to update their list of books and release dates They still have Dead End as coming out last november NYP. Yet when you write and ask about a book the send you a link for the list and tell you any upcoming books will be listed there and it's the "definitive" list of release dates. If they'd just update it as the get news on these novels so we know in advance that they aren't coming out on a certain date it would help me know when to preorder that dang things. I hate getting excited about something then finding out after waiting around expectantly that it isn't happening.
                That is how I feel as well. Update the website and let the fans know when the new books are coming out already!

Comment

Originally posted by JMSwallow View Post
                  Recently promoted to the rank of General, Jack O'Neill is just getting used to his new position at the SGC when disaster strikes. Cassandra Fraiser, the adopted daughter of the late Doctor Janet Fraiser, has been kidnapped by forces unknown. Meanwhile, Daniel Jackson receives a demand - translate a mysterious document, or Cassie will be killed. Determined not to give into the kidnappers, Colonel Samantha Carter gathers her old team together for one last mission - save Cassandra.
                  Gather her old team together? They *are* her team (barring O'Neill). This isn't pre-S9 when she "left" to go to Area 51 or O'Neill wouldn't "just" be getting used to his position at the *SGC*.
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi40 View Post
                    That is how I feel as well. Update the website and let the fans know when the new books are coming out already!
                    I sent them an email and asked them about their web. I mean, it's downright embarrassing when other web sites like Amazon list more current dates than your own web! We will see what they reply.

Comment

Originally posted by katikatnik View Post
                      I sent them an email and asked them about their web. I mean, it's downright embarrassing when other web sites like Amazon list more current dates than your own web! We will see what they reply.
                      Good luck with that. Many have sent them emails and never heard back from them.

Comment

I dug around Amazon and put together a current list of upcoming SG-1 novels:

May - SG-1 15 - The Power Behind the Throne by Steven Savile
                        June - SG-1 16 - Four Dragons by Diana Dru Botsford
                        October - SG-1 17 - Sunrise by JF Crane
                        October - SG-1 18 - Transitions by Sabine C. Bauer

Both October dates are obviously preliminary. You need to sign up to be notified when they become available. I freely admit that I'm mostly looking forward to Four Dragons.

Comment

And the updated list of SGA books:

February - SGA 12 - Brimstone by David Niall Wilson and Patricia Lee Macomber
                          April - SGA 13 (listed as 14) - Hunt and Run by Aaron Rosenberg
                          May - SGA 14 (also listed as 14) - Dead End by Chris Wraight
                          July - SGA 15 - Death Game by Jo Graham
                          October - SGA 16 - Homecoming by Jo Graham and Melissa Scott

There seems to be a big gap between SGA 15 and SGA 16 which suggests that some of the books might be postponed... Again.

Comment

Any SGU novels?

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                              Any SGU novels?
                              Nope, haven't find any. Which doesn't have to mean anything. SGU 01 hadn't been listed at first either.

Comment

Originally posted by JMSwallow View Post
                                Whoo! This sounds great!

Originally posted by suse View Post
                                Gather her old team together? They *are* her team (barring O'Neill). This isn't pre-S9 when she "left" to go to Area 51 or O'Neill wouldn't "just" be getting used to his position at the *SGC*.
                                I think that it just means that Jack will still be on the team for this mission. Like you said, Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c are still working as SG-1. Jack's the only one who left.
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X