Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the wraith be pissed if they found out the ancients ascended?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is, by far, the funniest thread I have ever seen.

Comment

LoL!

An ascended Wraith, why not. Anubis did. Then got sent back halfway.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GuHNDoi View Post
        LoL!

An ascended Wraith, why not. Anubis did. Then got sent back halfway.
        the Greater question would be if someone like Micheal the Wraith found out about Anubis...would he try to do the same thing? and How would he?
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
          if all they knew was that they were still around and had the power to destroy them they might be a little angry and try to figure out how to destroy them but if they knew they wouldnt interfere then they wouldnt give a crap about them.

i doubt they hated them, they just didnt like having to compete with food for control of the galaxy
          i agree one hundred percent. the wraith didnt hate the ancients they were at war with them because they feed on ancients and they were a competing power. it just doesnt make sense for the wraith to hate them.

Comment

yea... they'd be pissed, but i doubt they could ever gain the know-how to build a weapon like Merlin's device.

Comment

Well, despite how the Atlantis expidition and the people of pegasus act towards them, it's not like the wraith really are an "ultimate evil". They farm people and kill because they have to eat people, not out of malice or hatred.

Sure there are some evil Wriath (like the one form "Sateda") but there are also wraith who are downright decent (like Todd). Just like humans, the race as a whole isn't evil, just some members are.

Since they can't eat the ancients now, and the ancients aren't keeping them from their dinner, I don't think they (as a race) would care one bit. I'm sure there are some who remember the war and would want to take them down a peg, but most wouldn't care at all.
              "Enemies of the Ori show no mercy in their attempts to draw believers away from the path."
              "Those who abandon the path are evil."
              "Hallowed are the Ori!"

"Individuals who point the finger and assign blame based on nothing more than their gut instinct are ignorant at best, cretins at worst." -- Joseph Mallozzi

Comment

Working...
              X