This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many many Stargate things

For the past few days I have been without internet so i watched a lot of stargate and i came up with a few things.

In the episode 200 (awesome ep!) during Cam's Zombie scene, he jumps over some boxes in the gate room, look closely at the box he jumps in front of, there the atlantis symbol, figured it must be atlantis supplies.

In the Fifth Race, when O'Neill, with the ancient knowledge, did he understand what the asgard were saying when they were seapking there language?

In Avalon Part 1, Landry says something like "...inform the British prime minister.." question: does the queen know about the stargate program? i dont really know how british parliament works.

In the Ties That Bind, when they are trying to find the necklace from that jaffa, was Vala's gun the one she used in Farscape? A pulse pistol? it looks like it.

Also in that ep, Tenat and Jup's guns were the same one the Serrakin used. those guns were also part of that jaffa's merchandise, along with TER's, zats, communication ball, seths nishta sticks etc.

Also the pedestal the power doil was on was the one from Avalon that had the ancient puzzles on them in the cave.

In progeny the columns along the path they walked in asuras when they looked out over the city, were the same ones they used as shield generators in atlantis.

In bounty, the Tenat looking guy had a mimic device. was that his or stolen? also there were serraking bounty hunters.

Originally posted by escyos View Post
    For the past few days I have been without internet so i watched a lot of stargate and i came up with a few things.

In the episode 200 (awesome ep!) during Cam's Zombie scene, he jumps over some boxes in the gate room, look closely at the box he jumps in front of, there the atlantis symbol, figured it must be atlantis supplies.

In the Fifth Race, when O'Neill, with the ancient knowledge, did he understand what the asgard were saying when they were seapking there language?

In Avalon Part 1, Landry says something like "...inform the British prime minister.." question: does the queen know about the stargate program? i dont really know how british parliament works.

In the Ties That Bind, when they are trying to find the necklace from that jaffa, was Vala's gun the one she used in Farscape? A pulse pistol? it looks like it.

Also in that ep, Tenat and Jup's guns were the same one the Serrakin used. those guns were also part of that jaffa's merchandise, along with TER's, zats, communication ball, seths nishta sticks etc.

Also the pedestal the power doil was on was the one from Avalon that had the ancient puzzles on them in the cave.

In progeny the columns along the path they walked in asuras when they looked out over the city, were the same ones they used as shield generators in atlantis.

In bounty, the Tenat looking guy had a mimic device. was that his or stolen? also there were serraking bounty hunters.

It doesnt
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
      It doesnt
      ha.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post

Doubtful, she isn't the leader of the country in any meaningful sense, more of a figure head really. I mean technically she's the head of state, but then technically she's the head of state of both Canada and Australia too...

Comment

It doesnt

Comment

It doesnt
            Yea too busy giving themselves free crap and call it an expense

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally Posted by Ukko
              It doesnt
              I don't think any do!

At first viewing I also thought that Vala's gun looked very similar to the peacekeeper pulse pistols. But I don't think they are.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, the Canadian Parliment is pretty productive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh mercy me.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                  Doubtful, she isn't the leader of the country in any meaningful sense, more of a figure head really. I mean technically she's the head of state, but then technically she's the head of state of both Canada and Australia too...
                  true that, the queen doesnt really have any say here in australia so doubtful in england too.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Well, the Canadian Parliment is pretty productive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh mercy me.
                    I refer you to my favorite slogan:"Don't be an idiot. We have politicians for that."

Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                    X