This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USAF reveal actual Stargate program, all over CNN and FOX News

This story just broke out 2 hours ago, the military reveal to the world that they've been using an intersteller transportation device that sends people to other worlds through a wormhole for the last 15 years.

We've all heard the rumours that the USAF have been advisors for the show Stargate SG-1, and they've confirmed that. But they were also there to make sure that nothing that got produced would breach national security.

About 47% of the Stargate episodes are actual mission reports altered for TV viewing. You'd think the number would be higher than that, but the other 53% were fiction as to keep up the appearance that SG-1 was a cover for the real thing.

So far our world has been kept safe thanks to the "Stargate" program. The Air Force has yet to reveal the existance of Atlantis, however, they did comment about a site in Antarctica.

Spoiler:
    How many of you actually believed that? But if you did believe it, or if it actually was true, how would you respond? Would you be happy? Scared? Or just down right excited. Lets hear your response.
    Then To Tyolous
    Say to the people of the low plains
    Seek not the wickedness amongst your neighbors
    Lest it finds purchase in your own house.

When I saw the thread title, I assumed you were the billionth person to post about this Stargate Project, the CIA studies into "remote viewing."

Me, if it was all true, I would try to get myself re-assigned there as soon as possible. Even something as high-level as the SGC needs a few junior enlisted work horses like me.
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

do you have any source for this??

Comment

I would be at the base waiting for my turn to go through.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendoftheAsgards View Post
          check the spoiler tag on the top post
          sigpic

Comment

I would immediately start making plans on how to overthrow the SGC, Bombard Cheyenne Mountain, plant a bomb to destroy the earth gate, and then go through it to the Ida Galaxy where I would help the Asgard evolve back to their original human forms.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
            MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

When I saw this thread I paniced, but then(ofcourse) the spoiler tag was noticed.
              I'd be a little scared but also exited, I'd wounder if the asgard existed?, did we defeat the Goa'uld?, does atlantis existe?, and does the wraith exist?(I'd be scared out of my minde if the wraith existed).
              And it's 110 peapol weiwing this thread!
              How cool is that?!
              sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

ha ha oh man . this got me good. not because i thought it was true but i just completely missed the spoiler tag and started readin peoples responses thinking " holy c*** people are actually taking this seriously .........did i miss something on the news last nyt" :L ah if only it where true . yeah seriously guy how smart do u think u are that the asgard would need ur help rofl . id call for a full disclosure of all technologies and access to the gate for every country . soon as i got onto a planet id sneak of to a more remote one where i would begin to build my empire..........mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Of course I didn't believe it.

Though since I did watch Contact last night, I really, really, really wished this was true.

If it were, I'd be ecstatic just knowing there is more out there than this little rock-and-water ball. And then I'll probably try to read up on it to see if I can get a tour of the SGC.

Comment

if it had been true, i would have started training, so i could do military service once i turn 18, and then sign up for whatever international force that the 304 crews are from.
                    But, since it's not, i'll just stay in front of my computer and eat some candy
                    sigpic

Spoiler:
                    Originally posted by IMDB
                    Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                    Hehe

Comment

April Fools seems to have come a little late this year. i don't know how many threads are playing jokes but they are getting a little old. At least this one was not about a guest star on universe. If the story was true, i would become an American citizen and join the airforce at 18.
                      Some say that he has only one ear.
                      And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                      All we know is he's called
                      sigpic

Comment

TBH... I skipped the story and went straight for the spoiler tag! Mainly because I believed it was another one of these silly hoaxes that have been floating around the forums lately! lol.

But if it were true... I'd be one of the first in the line for a ticket to get the hell off this rock! Well, at least until they find a fix for the damn recession! Then I might consider coming home!
                        www.stargatetew.com - An Unofficial Unreal Tournament 3 Total Conversion

www.moddb.com - Change The Game

Comment

i was expecting the stargate program to be different...like socks. I didn't believe it for a second

Comment

It didn't really fool me. Because it was real I would already know about it, and I'd be freaking out at the moment, not sitting here in front of my PC.

If the Stargate Program was real I'd enroll in the Air Force as soon as I tured 18. Which I might do anyway, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendoftheAsgards View Post

Take a look at the spoiler tag man. As for my source for this, go to the alternate universe that carter got sucked into in "The Road Not Taken", I'm sure there's a report in that universe somewhere.
                              Then To Tyolous
                              Say to the people of the low plains
                              Seek not the wickedness amongst your neighbors
                              Lest it finds purchase in your own house.

Comment

Working...
                              X