Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What weapons and systems would you have on your warship :P?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
    you're still dead if the universe goes down, since you're still partially in it.
    If the universe goes down, I'll be pulled into a different universe because I'm out of phase.

Comment

don't want anything but an infinite improbability drive
      sigpic
      EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
      -Liberty Prime

Comment

-Three ZPM's
        -Drones
        -Asgard Beaming Technology
        -Advanced Cloaking Device
        -Shields that get stronger when hit with energy weapons
        -Wing of X-302's
        sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Comment

Originally posted by rsanchez View Post
          If the universe goes down, I'll be pulled into a different universe because I'm out of phase.
          how do you know you won't be pulled back to this one and sent to oblivion?
          sigpic

Spoiler:
          Originally posted by IMDB
          Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
          Hehe

Comment

well... eum... My dad could beat your dad!
            My dad could ***k your dad! Actually, he probably couldn't anymore, if the old ***tard is still alive. He must be knackered by now! I'd have a hi-tek toaster on my ship that would produce perfectly done crumpets in vast batches.
            Oh, that's gotta hurt! He'll be feeling that for weeks...

Comment

i think id have a replicator weapon for a point defence weapon.
              The one which the replicators engaging in battle with Apophis mothership.
              Was really fast at taking out Goa'uld weapon's fire before they even hit the replicator ships sheilds.

episode 'Enemies', season 5 of SG1

Really cool episode

Comment

how do you know you won't be pulled back to this one and sent to oblivion?
                That's not how phase technology works. Didn't you see Road Not Taken? Any disturbance on a dimensional level always transports you to a parallel universe.

Comment

Originally posted by rsanchez View Post
                  Primarily, I would add Merlin's phase technology to the jumper and perfect the jumper hyperdrive. I would carry along as many naquadah generators as I needed to make it to my target and then to the closest planet with a gate. My tactic with this ship would be to take it out of phase as soon as I dropped out of hyperspace. Then I would fly inside my target and drop a Mark IX somewhere inside the ship, most likely near power generation.
                  Pretty much the idea I had. They needed to finish Carter's design where the missile itself would bypass the shield. I suppose the Ancient drones did that against Goa'uld shields, or just were able to ignore them. Doing that wouldn't require the delivery method to be up close and personal.

I could just imagine it being used against Hives, they send out a few Darts intercept the missile, but they just keep going through it. "WTH?!"

Comment

Working...
                  X