Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say it would be Atlantis, a flying ship that is a city is pretty cool.
    sigpic

Comment

Iv got to say, I am hoping the Destiny is somthing to behold, our viewing have been pretty much dominated by the 304'rs in recent years and although a lot of poeple like them..... there are only so many times you can watch it fire Asgard Beams and destroy there enemy...
      A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by razzel_daxxel View Post
        Iv got to say, I am hoping the Destiny is somthing to behold, our viewing have been pretty much dominated by the 304'rs in recent years and although a lot of poeple like them..... there are only so many times you can watch it fire Asgard Beams and destroy there enemy...
        I don't think that we'll be disappointed with Destiny. At least I hope not! Given everything we've seen that has been built by the Ancients, there is always a great deal of elegance to it. Even if the ship/whatever is almost completely trashed. Take the Aurora for example: when we first saw her, she was a 10,000 year old piece of crap with her front end blown off BUT she still looked amazing (imho)!!! And Atlantis' sister ship in "The Tower". Despite being buried in the ground with all the other buildings mostly gone/buried, the control tower still looked great, even covered in moss/weeds/etc.

Comment

I would have to go with the O'neill Though I thought that the unknown alien ship in the episode "Grace" was pretty sweet looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander of the USS Capricorn View Post
            Honestly, you've got some great modelling skills. I feel like I've seen that ship in another episode, though, besides lifeline
            Thanks very much!
            I have been working on that modle ever since the episode aired in England however I have never got around to texturing it, as there was not enough of a shot to get accurate textures, so i though i would leave it alone lol.....

Ummmm..... Im 90% sure it was only the one episode that it was in, though it would be awsome if MGM would release a connon designe for it
            It actually did make another appearance in "This Mortal Coil" So Commander, you aren't crazy, sir! *salutes*

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
              It actually did make another appearance in "This Mortal Coil" So Commander, you aren't crazy, sir! *salutes*
              Ss-s-sooo, I c-can get off th-those pills????

by commander of the uss capricorn

Comment

The Beliskner, definitely. Or a fully-functional Aurora. Mmm. Drones.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I would have to say Atlantis. It is called a cityship, so it counts. There is just something cool about a city that can fly. And it looks awesome, too. Well, that's at least my opinion.

I agree. 304's are cool and all but I am excited to see what the Destiny looks like. Hopefully something that we've never seen before and will just blow our minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                    I would have to say Atlantis. It is called a cityship, so it counts. There is just something cool about a city that can fly. And it looks awesome, too. Well, that's at least my opinion.

I agree. 304's are cool and all but I am excited to see what the Destiny looks like. Hopefully something that we've never seen before and will just blow our minds.
                    "I did not mean-" "(he did not mean-)"
                    "to blow your mind" "(to blow your mind)"

-tenacious d

by commander of the uss capricorn

Comment

My favorite is the Superhive.
                      If they hadn´t blown it up with a nuke from inside, it would have destroyed Atlantis for sure.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                        My favorite is the Superhive.
                        If they hadn´t blown it up with a nuke from inside, it would have destroyed Atlantis for sure.

Agreed, glad to see a ship that wont get taken down by the Asgard-Uber Lazers..... But im sorry... a Nuke??? All the Wraith on that super hive, 1000's maybe? and not one of them saw a buch of humans arming a nuke???

It has always suprised me that the hive ships are basically Wraith city ships yet we only ever see a team take on four or five Wraith..... If I where a Queen (Just try and make a joke out of that!! ) I would have 3/4 of the bloody ship converge on them!!!!
                        A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

Agreed, glad to see a ship that wont get taken down by the Asgard-Uber Lazers..... But im sorry... a Nuke??? All the Wraith on that super hive, 1000's maybe? and not one of them saw a buch of humans arming a nuke???

It has always suprised me that the hive ships are basically Wraith city ships yet we only ever see a team take on four or five Wraith..... If I where a Queen (Just try and make a joke out of that!! ) I would have 3/4 of the bloody ship converge on them!!!!
                          True..very very true... Maybe all the Wraith that were in THAT dart bay were either still out shopping for food and trying to track down and stake their claim on that perfect piece of prime real estate before all the good places were taken!!! ... and that was a LONG sentence!! But just a thought... did that hive even HAVE a queen? I know most of them do but since that ship was basically an experiment, was a queen necessary?

And I'm NOT gonna even attempt at a joke! Brain is too fried!

Kinda OT but still on topic...
                          A few weeks ago, I was taking a walk and enjoying the view of the lake and distant city (I was on a walkway on a dam at my state's biggest lake). Well, I saw a cloud formation that caught my eye, grabbed my phone and snapped a pic. Now tell me if you can spot the resemblance that I saw or that I'm just crazy!! Behind the spoiler tags for size!

Spoiler:
                          MY PIC

(HOPEFULLY, you can spot the could I'm referring to. And if you squint, you can see South Carolina's capital city of Columbia on the left side of the pic... looks like its sitting on the wall! )

REFERENCE PIC

Comment

This is the first time any of my threads has made it past 50 replies. Thanks guys.
                            Some say that he has only one ear.
                            And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                            All we know is he's called
                            sigpic

Comment

The Daedalus hands down. With Caldwell at the helm. Honestly think it's one of the coolest ships in sci-fi.

Comment

Yep thats they one LOL
                                Sadly there is not a great deal of reference material out there for it, however i would hazard a guess that because the Asurans modeled themselvs after the Atlantians, that the Corvette would have been created by the Ancients, but where destoryed by the Wraith....
                                This is the ship from ''Lifeline''
                                http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...hp?pos=-217788

This ship from ''This Mortal Coil'' looks like another of them.
                                http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...hp?pos=-223544
                                Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

Working...
                                X