Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if it isn't Atlantis, archaeology's still cool anyways.

Comment

Interesting Article. Wonder if he's going to announce that the pyramids were actually created by aliens next
      "ya Think!" ~ O'neil

Comment

That theory has already existed, I think. I think they showed that once on the History Channel. Skipped it, though.
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

If this is such big news, how come it's only in a few newspapers? Why isn't it on TV or something?
          YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

And that's why I'm skeptical.
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I love how he says "the circumstantial evidence is irrifutable" I mean come on, that's literally a contradiction in terms.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Atlantis ... I don't know. For an advanced civilization to exist and be so far ahead of the other empires, it would need to be of a reasonable size. One city or a miniature island I don't see as fit for a civilization to advance faster than the other major empires surrounding it.

It never existed, or it must have been something discovered already and the advanced part was exaggerated. A bit like Abraham' arc ... that also seemed exaggerated now we know it was only the flooding of Mediterranian water into the Black Sea through the Bosphorus.

Nice to think about, nice to ponder what would be if this and that ... but unfortenately, myths never seem true, certainly the blown up ones.

Comment

Euhm...isn't there another thread about this ?
                  Maybe the Mods should do a bit of merging here.
                  But I'm skeptical about this...because they've claimed to have found it SO many times before...
                  sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Working...
                  X