This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anubis

was anubis the only system lord to ascend?
    MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
    I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Originally posted by corey2002
    was anubis the only system lord to ascend?
    As far as we know

Comment

Look out spoilers for SEASON 8

Yeah he was the only one.He went to Kheb and Oma helped him ascending apperantly but the episode hasn't been aired yet.Keep on waiting.
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Well, Anubis is the only System Lord to have Ascended, that we know of. I think if one Gou'ald learned how to ascend, surely a few others must have known. Or perhaps Anubis was the wisest of them all? Threads will highlight and explain what happened in more depth ...

Spoilers, Season Eight - 'Threads'
        Spoiler:
        According to the spoilers, Oma actually helped Anubis ascend for some unknown reason. In Threads, Daniel and Anubis are apparently going to have a 'showdown' that will conclude Anubis's storyline, apparently. But we all know, it seems to be difficult evading Anubis.
        __

__

Comment

I don't mind that he can't go away
          Lord Zedd

Comment

If they do go into a season nine,Anubis may come back for one more fling in there. Remember how hard it was to get rid of Apophis? I think it would stand to reason that it would hold even truer (is that a word?) for an ascended system lord.
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Working...
            X