X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers!! DO NOT LOOK!

Made you look

How old does something have to be before it isn't considered spoilers anymore?

I've seen some Continuum, AoT, and even unending things as spoilers, most of which are old enough that most people should know about it..

Becides, you don't see me putting the fact that
    Spoiler:
    Apophis survived his ha'taks exploding above Earth at the end of season 1
    as a spoiler, now do you?

Go Green

As far as I'm concerned, anything that's aired is fair game but
    Spoiler:
    not everyone will see it that way.
    I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

SPOILERS: You are welcome to post info about episodes that others might not have seen yet, as long as you take precautions not to spoil them. Any thread that contains plot info, surprise developments or character appearances, etc., for episodes in any current or future season must indicate in the first message, or the first message and thread title, that the thread includes spoilers for that episode(s). An example:

SPOILERS for "Episode Title" (Season #) below!

Include this line and the [spoiler] tag, or this line and at least 10 blank lines at the top of the first post. If you are replying to an existing thread that isn't marked for spoilers from that episode, include this in your post.

Added to this, conveniently cut and pasted from the rules...something tells me more people wouldn't need to start extra and unneeded threads if they just took a minute to peruse said rules - a general rule of thumb is 'spoiler tags must be used until the episode has aired in US syndication'

Now, do we need a rule about 'making your thread titles clear and concise?
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X