Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are we going to do Friday nights with no Stargate?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Friday nights I will -

Read a book.
    Write a fic.
    Watch Numb3rs.
    Watch NCIS early in the evening on USA network.
    Play in the RPG on GW.
    Pull out an SG-1 DVD.
    Pull out an FX:The Series DVD.
    Visit a live friend - face to face.

I didn't watch SGA and probably won't watch SGU.
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

well for me stargate once was wednesday (it does not run friday in germany) but that changed after season 7 (got them faster then they could send them, almost a year earlier, so....)

but anyway: You should not watch it on Scifi, punish those idiots for doing what they did to atlantis!

greetings LAX
      ps: friday night you said? well go out (there are such creatures called friends, they like to go to town or meet somewhere to talk, play games and such ^^)

Comment

Originally posted by tsiper View Post
        Wow I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do friday nights after Atlantis is done. Sure Sanctuary looks really cool and yes there is that new Stargate series that is supposed to start some time but wow for aslong as I can remember Friday night was my SCI FI and Stargate night!!!! it gave Fridays meaning even more important than payday or the weekend I was able to travel to different planets and do amazing things but alas now what will we have. I guess my Jeep is going to get used more less Stargate means more fuel consumption lol. My Stargate decals are still staying put though. I guess I will start re-enacting the episodes with my Stargate action figures! Thats an awesome idea for friday nights.

That babbling was fun. Go ahead share your idea's for friday's without stargate! Have fun and be nice!
        i dont know about you... but theres a fan and noose all set up... lmao JP JP I can live with out stargate// lawls.

I work random days so most of my tv watching is on DVR or downloaded. so i just replace it with a different show... definately not that crappy sanctuary show, get to watch Samantha Carter slip through 2 dozen accents in a single sentence... not worth my time.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

I'll be on Gateworld looking for sympathy from fellow bored people who won't know what to do.
          JARLATH: Weapons Master -- Space Racer

Comment

Friday night eh? Hmmmm....I'll be working on my RPG and playing my other friend's RPG.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
            MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Jarlath View Post
              I'll be on Gateworld looking for sympathy from fellow bored people who won't know what to do.
              How about you go out and see the world? Sounds like something you could do on a friday night.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                How about you go out and see the world? Sounds like something you could do on a friday night.
                Pish posh! Besides, how much could I see in one night anyways?
                JARLATH: Weapons Master -- Space Racer

Comment

Read. Watch DVDs. Read. Catch Star Wars- Clone Wars on telly. And read some more.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Well you could use that time to pillage
                    Last edited by Sean Connery's Ori; 28 January 2009, 06:49 PM.
                    Got a Problem
                    Cut it off
                    C4
                    Duct Tape
                    WD40

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      You see more world on star gate than in real life
                      Got a Problem
                      Cut it off
                      C4
                      Duct Tape
                      WD40

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Connery's Ori View Post
                        Lol. All I see of Earth is Canada when watching Stargates.

Comment

I'll just watch BSG on Fridays....and play my Xbox.

Comment

Climb Mount Snowdon... Go on a field training exercise... attend a rowing competition... set off for a force development weekend... research... relax with my partner... depending on the Friday night... one of those. Oh and maybe an episode of something or another here or there...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jarlath View Post
                              Pish posh! Besides, how much could I see in one night anyways?
                              The sky, the ground and everything in between - depends on what you have been doing.

Originally posted by Sean Connery's Ori View Post
                              You really need to get out more.

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
                              Lol. All I see of Earth is Canada when watching Stargates.
                              That's so true.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Tonight I got together with some of my friends and played halo 3 and Call of Duty 4. I came home and watched I,Robot until I went to bed at 3am.
                                I'd trade all those things in for a brand new episode of Stargate though.

Comment

Working...
                                X