This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elrondaragorn View Post
    Who would win, the Q continuum, Ori. or Luke Skywalker?
    The Q and The Ori would fight and draw, they are both energy based life forms with the powers of gods. who knows, maybe they'd join forces
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

OK, Luke Skywalker has a lightsaber and the force on his side, possibly the best couple of weapons for ground based warfare everrrrrr. Than he has the X-wing, not sooo great but you got to remember..... his got R-2! On board repairing system = awesome.

And against energy life forms, skywalker has obi-wan, yoda, qui gon (spelling?) and his dad in the nether regions of the force, they can handle the Ori and such...
      Meh.

Comment

ummm the fact that anyone thinks anyone would stand a chance vs the Q is laughable

they can create anything they want at the snap of there fingers, DO anything they want

they can alter time, they can create life forms and worlds, they can rip people out of time, hell they can survive in any environment

and you think alittle static electricity floating around space can do something against that?

and also the replicators would make the borg there female dogs milkyway brand or pegasus brand, the human form reps (either SG-1 version or Asurans) nanite are 10x more advanced the nanoprobes and would rip them to shreds.

and the replicator blocks would protect a bug form from assimilation cause the second one of the blocks was comprimised the bug would just remove it and destroy it.

also the second a replicator got control of a borg ship they would instantly either take over or disrupt the entire collective.

lets see a borg try to assimilate a replicator while its melting his face off....

so in the end milky way replicators are probably the most dangerous enemy (asurans even though more advanced are to limited by there desire to mimic the ancients)

Comment

if the mission on asura didnt not go out as planned, then i would like to see a godzilla size replicator, i doubt the borg could adapt to to flattened
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by loki0808 View Post

I can picture a awsome battle between the:

Wraith
            Ori
            Asguard
            Replicators
            Humans (Stargate Universe)
            Humans (United Federation Of Planets)
            Species 8472
            The Bagorans
            The Dominion
            The Kazon
            The "Q"
            The Xindi
            The Borg
            The Advanced Borg (that the doctors implant makes)
            The Earth Alliance (B5)
            The Mimbari
            The Intersteller Alliance
            The Shaddows/Drack
            The Vorlons
            The League Of Non Alined Words
            Soul Hunters
            Telepaths
            Centari
            Narn
            The Rebel Alliance (Starwars)
            The Galactic Empire
            The Jedi

Have i forgotten anyone? If i have please post them

Imagine if the Deadlus variations had skimed through all the different si-fi sceries
            Oh Please can we have a Ferengie Ship on the edge of the Battle field. They would be organising betting zones on the fight.

That would be awsome .
            CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
            Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
            Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
            Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
            Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
            Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

But... If the Borg tried to assimiate the wraith, and the wraith tried to feed on the borg... who would win.

By the way, I believe the replicators started with nano probes, so the borg and replicators would most likely assimilate each other and become the equivalent of human-cyborg form replicators

It sems to me I remember there being something like the replicators in the star trek universe... and i don't mean tribbles, but I could be wrong.

Hey... what would happen if the replicators and tribbles combined into tribble-form replicators?

Comment

Could spock give adira the vulcan neck pinch

What would happen if a Gaould tride to take possession of a mentally disciplined, emotionless vulcan?

Comment

Originally posted by loki0808 View Post
                  Have i forgotten anyone? If i have please post them
                  Yup, the four Daleks who would join in and exterminate everyone.
                  Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                  Yes, I am!
                  sigpic
                  Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                  Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                  Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                    Yup, the four Daleks who would join in and exterminate everyone.
                    ROFLOL.

As for the Ferengi, they would be great in a fight LOL

Hmm, Goa'uld Vulcans, an interesting idea.
                    More interesting would be Goa'uld Ocompans (Kes's Race ST:Voyager)

Could be Ocompans be a alien version of the HocTar?

Comment

The Furlings would win
                      Meh.

Comment

The Doctor vs. Sam Carter and Rodney Mckay...the Doctor has never felt so challenged

And after the geek-off, when they call it a draw, the Doctor takes them all 500 years into the future where they materialize in the kitchen of Serenity...

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                        ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

One day, a blue police box appeared through the Stargate. A peculiarly charming man in a brown suit appeared and exclaimed 'awww brrrilliant. A Stargate! Haven't seen one of those in yonks!'

Unfortunately before Sheppard has the chance to say something droll or Mckay can feel threatened by the bloke's superior intelligence, he explains that, because their two universes are completely diametrically opposed in tone, content and world-view, they can never exist in the same space and even those few seconds they spend together is causing every known universe to implode.

Then they all go kablooey.

A catastrophic conclusion but worth it, I think, just to see the look on everyone's faces when they realise that the end of the universe looks suspiciously like badly made jelly - they got the Doctor's special effects. Shame.
                          Science fiction movies are weak just where the science fiction novels are strong - on science. But they can supply something the novels can never provide - sensuous elaboration by means of images and sounds. Science fiction films are not about science. They are about disaster.

The Imagination of Disaster, Susan Sontag

This sig is sponsored by Pegasus Fried Human - The Todd's Choice

Comment

A fight between
                            Worf vs Teal'c
                            Worf vs Ronon

Comment

Teal'c vs Worf vs Chewy
                              that would be the battle of the year
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
                                Teal'c vs Worf vs Chewy
                                that would be the battle of the year
                                make it Lowbacca instead of Chewie. A Jedi Wookie - yeah, you're pretty much f*****

Comment

Working...
                                X