This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lexx
    Everything I've read on the subject says that the class is "Super". So we've got the Eclipse, Super, Imperial and Victory classes. The Eclipse was double the length of the Super, and they get progressively smaller.
    See, in that case I think Eclipse must have been the ship name and it was the first of the Absolutely Spiffing-class.
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
      See, in that case I think Eclipse must have been the ship name and it was the first of the Absolutely Spiffing-class.
      If Lucas had written the dialogue for Dark Empire there's no doubt in my mind that would be true
      MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Well let's see the Executor is 12,800 meters and the Eclipse is 17.5 kilometers long. So, it's not twice as long.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
        Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
        "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
        My deviantART profile

Comment

If Lucas had written the dialogue for Dark Empire there's no doubt in my mind that would be true
          Do you even know what Dark Empire is?

My deviantART profile

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralJackO'Neill
            Well let's see the Executor is 12,800 meters and the Eclipse is 17.5 kilometers long. So, it's not twice as long.
            Cite your sources. There's a lot of disagreement on that front.

Comment

Cite your sources. There's a lot of disagreement on that front.
              *laughs* Ok. But I got it from the New Essential Guid to Vehicles and Vessels.

My deviantART profile

Comment

Do you even know what Dark Empire is?
                Yes, I do. I own both Dark Empire compilations and I'm in the process of hunting down Empire's End. I also know how comics are put together, hence my remark about if Lucas had done the dialogue.

Comment

Axtually the Executor-class is longer then 12 kjlicks, scale it from the movie and its 11 miles (17.6 Km) although the official star wars length has changed from 8 km to 12.8 km, what are you going to believe? the movie? or the star wars website?

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/ssd5mile.html useful scalings from the film and the history of ther incorrect 5 mile length.
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                    Axtually the Executor-class is longer then 12 kjlicks, scale it from the movie and its 11 miles (17.6 Km) although the official star wars length has changed from 8 km to 12.8 km, what are you going to believe? the movie? or the star wars website?

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/ssd5mile.html useful scalings from the film and the history of ther incorrect 5 mile length.
                    Yes, yes. But the theforce.net is an unofficial website. So they are incorrect. Just kiddin', I still got my info from The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels.

My deviantART profile

Comment

Yes, I do. I own both Dark Empire compilations and I'm in the process of hunting down Empire's End. I also know how comics are put together, hence my remark about if Lucas had done the dialogue.
                      I got ya. I have Dark Empire I & II. And yes, I am lookin for Empire's End too. But hey, do you have the big comic book or have all the issues?

My deviantART profile

Comment

And an executor is someone who oversees the fulfilment of the terms of a will; the guy who cuts of heads is an executioner. To use the one for the other is obsolete and then some.
                        yes thank you i do happen to know which definition you were refering to, but which doi you think Vader was using when he named it? "oh no my master, i wasnt refering to killing people at your order, i was mearly naming it after the guy that handled my dads will" i really think that this is kind of an obvious answer

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                          yes thank you i do happen to know which definition you were refering to, but which doi you think Vader was using when he named it? "oh no my master, i wasnt refering to killing people at your order, i was mearly naming it after the guy that handled my dads will" i really think that this is kind of an obvious answer
                          Actually, I think that 'whoever pencilled it in as the Executor just didn't know what they were on about' is really the obvious answer.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                            What about Nom Anor from the Yuuzhan Vong? Isn't he an Executor? So..what would that be?

My deviantART profile

Comment

I got ya. I have Dark Empire I & II. And yes, I am lookin for Empire's End too. But hey, do you have the big comic book or have all the issues?
                              I have the two compilation books. Which is nice, because it has the covers of the original issues in the back and I don't have to worry about losing individual issues.

Comment

Ha'tak is Goa'uld for pyramid ship

Comment

Working...
                                X