This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mago1978 View Post
    You should take a a Puddle Jumper to MTV's - Pimp My Ride.

- Today our guys will work on this 10,000 yea old vehicle...
    lol ya

- todays ride is an original the man who brought it to us says it is about 10,000 years old. obviously cuz it aint got no wheels.

i get it back and it has wheels with an axle drilled through the middle and the engine replaced with a hemi. damn i forgot to tell them his great x 1000 grandfather built it and its engine is kinda more versatile than a hemi.

drive out the lot moving 20 mph i forgot about traffic
    SUCK IT P90

hes shooting bunnies so cute give him a G36 and he'll be shooting bears

Comment

My Stargate fantasy would be as leader of one of the SG teams based in Stargate Command (beginning in 1994) with my first mission to Abydos (Stargate: The Movie) and many more to follow. Then from 2004 onwards I would be based in Atlantis with occasional trips back to the SGC. I would also be proficient in flying F-302s!

Some of my best friends would include Harriman, Lee, Lorne, McKay, Beckett, Zalenka, Siler, Kavanagh and all original SG-1 team members.

Comment

I would like a Hive Sheep, I mean Ship, based on either a DSC-304 or an Asgard vessel. If too hideously big, then a Dart could do quite well, as long as I got all the Wraith Lang translated. A PJ would be nice if a Dart isn't available though, heck, I could travel easy, and cloak, and, well you know what you can get up to with a cloak .

If no ships are available, a Sodan staff to just train with, but may be too deadly, which definitely rules out using a Zat.

Any form of a good shield generator would be great, just imagine jumping off the worlds tallest building and surviving, although some shields may not last that. If I could have a personal cloak with a phase-shifting device, even more mischief!!!

Most of all, I would love to have an arsenal of Wraith Stunning Weapons. (handguns, rifles, semi-rifles.) Simply because we haven't seen them kill, but they can stun your target on how many times you shoot.

If I could combine my last 4, then I'll be as happy as.... Teal'c.

Comment

i would live with the asgards and learn the culture and be a ambesidor for earth
          and have daliy meals with the asgard high councli
          now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Comment

zat and phase shifting sodan cloak....

need i say more
            SUCK IT P90

hes shooting bunnies so cute give him a G36 and he'll be shooting bears

Comment

The Daedalus with Hermiod, just to mess with Dr. Novak's nerves

Oh and Keller as chief medical officer and roommate
              Last edited by SoulAssassino; 31 July 2008, 10:55 AM.
              Trailers and PR
              Stargate: War Begins team
              http://www.moddb.com/mods/9705/stargate-mod-war-begins
              forums:
              http://stargatethewarbegins.tk/

sigpic

We will miss you Hammond of Texas!

Comment

I'd wear a personal shield (from SGA) wear it and do crazy dangerous stuff all around the world, then once I've had my fun with that wear it and play tag with the wraith.....
                "Once you have tasted flight you will walk the Earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

sigpic

Sig by me first try

Comment

Using Aschen transporters as in '2010'. No more sitting in rush hour traffic!

Comment

Working...
                  X