This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Section

Just looking back through my season 3 dics and started watching the ark when somthing caught my eye.

Don't know if anyone has spotted this but when the guy eric is about to start the engine when hes in the cockpit theres a snickers wrapper on the console now none of the team was in there and since i dont think its possible for an alien race under threat of wraith attack to create the exact same chocolate nugget and nut bar in a distant galaxy this has to be something someone forgot to remove.

And that got me thinking that there should be a section for mistakes and such not to criticise just to show them.

*** Snickers Get Some Nuts (in a different Galaxy) ***

Originally posted by angelus2141 View Post
    Just looking back through my season 3 dics and started watching the ark when somthing caught my eye.

Don't know if anyone has spotted this but when the guy eric is about to start the engine when hes in the cockpit theres a snickers wrapper on the console now none of the team was in there and since i dont think its possible for an alien race under threat of wraith attack to create the exact same chocolate nugget and nut bar in a distant galaxy this has to be something someone forgot to remove.

And that got me thinking that there should be a section for mistakes and such not to criticise just to show them.

Lol.

Comment

you mean bloopers on dvd's or a new section on gateworld to point out mistakes???

this thread is for pointing out mistakes http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...light=bloopers

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda fan View Post
        you mean bloopers on dvd's or a new section on gateworld to point out mistakes???

this thread is for pointing out mistakes http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...light=bloopers
        I seem to recall either reading something or hearing something about this. Apparently nobody noticed the Snickers wrapper until it was too late to correct the mistake (as well as too expensive), and so they just left it.

Comment

If you watch the episode with the commentary on they actually talk briefly about the snickers wrapper also in the same scene if you look at the ground right by the the chair you'll see a water bottle in the scene.
          Oglethorpe: We have successfully traveled eons across both space and time, through the Fargate......... to get FREE CABLE!
          Emory: I think it's a st- Star...gate....
          Oglethorpe: It's the Fargate! "F"! It's different from that movie that I've never seen, so how would I copy it?
          Emory: Chill, man. It's allright, let's just turn it on!
          Oglethorpe: I just want to make sure that we are clear it's the Fargate! "Goes far", get it? And there it is no way it came from that movie, or that syndicated series based on the movie!
          Emory: But.... it sure was a good movie.....
          Oglethorpe: Yeah, yes it was...
          'Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Universal Remonster'
          http://superheroindisguise.multiply.com

Comment

Ha ha thats class
            sigpic

Comment

yeah apparently a crew member decided to have their lunch or a snack up there in between scenes and didn't clean up after themselves XD
              Last edited by virtues; 27 July 2008, 10:06 PM. Reason: typo
              Sozan, a Chinese Zen master, was asked by a student: "What is the most valuable thing in the world?"
              The master replied: "The head of a dead cat."
              "Why is the head of a dead cat the most valuable thing in the world?" inquired the student.
              Sozan replied: "Because no one can name its price."

A long time ago in China there were two friends, one who played the harp skillfully and one who listened skillfully.
              When the one played or sang about a mountain, the other would say: "I can see the mountain before us."
              When the other played about water, the listener would exclaim: "Here is the running stream!"
              But the listener fell sick and died. The first friend cut the strings of his harp and never played again. Since that time the cutting of harp strings has always been a sign of intimate friendship.

Comment

I love stuff like this!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                X