X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
    oooh what a mess i made
    i answered into your post, sory , i hope it's easy to see who is telling what !!!!
    Spoiler:
    APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
    (YEAR 0 - 100)
    "O thou Sun,
    send me as far over the earth
    as is my pleasure and thine,
    and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
    but never hear anything of bad ones,
    nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

I haven't read all of this but ironically the DOD did actually have something called the stargate program. It dealt with remote viewing and psychic phenomeon and the militarization of them and did have some success but not enough is known to the public to say exactly what came of the project, though it was officially closed several decades ago. This is relevant simply because of a website refferenced as THE STARGATE CHRONICLES. This is an irrefutable claim that aliens exist by a fully verified witness. I have more stuff but I would like to see what you guys think of this first

Comment

I have some reason to believe that this and more is true. There should be more people stepping forward with validations of their own, in the near future. IMHO.

~Dave

Comment

the universe is not infinite it is just ever growing
          sigpic

Comment

The universe is a Koch Snowflake.

He of the humble opinion: please clarify

Comment

Originally posted by Mustaphas Mond View Post
              I haven't read all of this but ironically the DOD did actually have something called the stargate program. It dealt with remote viewing and psychic phenomeon and the militarization of them and did have some success but not enough is known to the public to say exactly what came of the project, though it was officially closed several decades ago. This is relevant simply because of a website refferenced as THE STARGATE CHRONICLES. This is an irrefutable claim that aliens exist by a fully verified witness. I have more stuff but I would like to see what you guys think of this first
              error in the page , is it only for me or you guys can't see it to?
              Spoiler:
              APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
              (YEAR 0 - 100)
              "O thou Sun,
              nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
                the universe is not infinite it is just ever growing
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEZQQqh19Q4
                i think you'll find this video interesting
                Spoiler:
                APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                (YEAR 0 - 100)
                "O thou Sun,
                nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ~Dave View Post
                  I have some reason to believe that this and more is true. There should be more people stepping forward with validations of their own, in the near future. IMHO.

~Dave
                  This is an oold story. Here are some old "validations". In plato's dialogues Timaeus and Critias we read about the Atlanteans:
                  "For many generations, as long as the divine nature lasted in them, they were obedient to the laws, and well-affectioned towards the god, whose seed they were; for they possessed true and in every way great spirits, uniting gentleness with wisdom in the various chances of life, and in their intercourse with one another. They despised everything but virtue, caring little for their present state of life, and thinking lightly of the possession of gold and other property, which seemed only a burden to them; neither were they intoxicated by luxury; nor did wealth deprive them of their self-control; but they were sober, and saw clearly that all these goods are increased by virtue and friendship with one another, whereas by too great regard and respect for them, they are lost and friendship with them."
                  However, the Atlanteans became corrupt as:

"...when the divine portion began to fade away, and became diluted too often and too much with the mortal admixture, and the human nature got the upper hand, they then, being unable to bear their fortune, behaved unseemly, and to him who had an eye to see grew visibly debased, for they were losing the fairest of their precious gifts; but to those who had no eye to see the true happiness, they appeared glorious and blessed at the very time when they were full of avarice and unrighteous power."
                  Spoiler:
                  APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                  (YEAR 0 - 100)
                  "O thou Sun,
                  nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

There are lots of opinions about the origin of the Atlanteans. Some say that they weren 't from our Planet. If we read the Bible or the indian epos Mahabharata, or the Orphean Hymns, in a totaly scientific way, we might find the truth. If we read it without ANY religion thought in our minds to hold us back. And if we "translate" in a totaly different way that the one they gave us.
                    Spoiler:
                    APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                    (YEAR 0 - 100)
                    "O thou Sun,
                    nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

The vastly varied variations of life on our planet give credence to the idea that life can exist almost anywhere just so long as the environment is stable enough for it to exist at all.

I happen to know of a group, actually, that do come from another planet that is almost exactly like ours in climate except colder since it exists in a system with a red giant. They are found in the northern latitudes and stay hidden from most people which isn't too hard since the only major difference between us and them is their eyes which are adapted to a different spectrum.

several other species of "alien" exist on our planet as well, (generic names) including the tall whites, the grays, along with about a dozen anglo-alien species. The tall whites don't have another known designation, at least to me, and are very intelligent with 3.5x the thinking speed of an average human. They are very lightweight and very tall, with the eldest reaching 10+feet.

as for those who we call the greys there are many variations of them, but this is the most common of denominations for them. They are Zeta. There are even Human Zeta, and it is never a question for a zeta whether or not they are zeta.

One of the most interesting groups, at least to me for the moment, are the Altimarians. I forget exactly where they are from but they are experts in environmental science and were present at the roswell cleanup after the craft was shot down. there is a contingent of 12 Altimarians present on the planet now attempting to aid us in our recovery and prevent our utter destruction of the myriad species for which we seemingly have no respect for. They had some trouble actually getting here because of an international power mongering group known by many names that is/are best known in conspiracy theory circles.

I will give you my source if you are interested.

Comment

Oh, yeah. I'm interested.

~Dave

Comment

The vastly varied variations of life on our planet give credence to the idea that life can exist almost anywhere just so long as the environment is stable enough for it to exist at all.

I happen to know of a group, actually, that do come from another planet that is almost exactly like ours in climate except colder since it exists in a system with a red giant. They are found in the northern latitudes and stay hidden from most people which isn't too hard since the only major difference between us and them is their eyes which are adapted to a different spectrum.

several other species of "alien" exist on our planet as well, (generic names) including the tall whites, the grays, along with about a dozen anglo-alien species. The tall whites don't have another known designation, at least to me, and are very intelligent with 3.5x the thinking speed of an average human. They are very lightweight and very tall, with the eldest reaching 10+feet.

as for those who we call the greys there are many variations of them, but this is the most common of denominations for them. They are Zeta. There are even Human Zeta, and it is never a question for a zeta whether or not they are zeta.

One of the most interesting groups, at least to me for the moment, are the Altimarians. I forget exactly where they are from but they are experts in environmental science and were present at the roswell cleanup after the craft was shot down. there is a contingent of 12 Altimarians present on the planet now attempting to aid us in our recovery and prevent our utter destruction of the myriad species for which we seemingly have no respect for. They had some trouble actually getting here because of an international power mongering group known by many names that is/are best known in conspiracy theory circles.

lol

Comment

Plz give it.. thnx
                            Spoiler:
                            APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                            (YEAR 0 - 100)
                            "O thou Sun,
                            nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

And they call me Spooky.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                                And they call me Spooky.
                                hehehehe
                                Spoiler:
                                APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                                (YEAR 0 - 100)
                                "O thou Sun,
                                nor they of me."

sigpic