Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Stargate episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
    I watched an episode of SG1 where they went racing on some high tech planet where humans and aliens lived together. I don't remember the name, but it was interesting.
    I hope we see more stuff like this is SG-U. Not the race element, but societies where different alien cultures co-exist. I like it.
    sigpic

Comment

Yesterday, I started re-watching the whole story from start, beginning with the original movie and following up with "Children of the Gods".

I have to say I never noticed this before, but Sam felt a bit... annoying... to me. Aggressively feminist during the pre-mission briefing ( though who can blame her, really, after how the men treated her? ) and then the starry-eyed scientist who seemed more like a "fangirl" in behaviour than an experienced Air Force officer. I realize that in the pilot they had to establish the characters, and might have had to exaggerate their characteristics slightly, but I still felt a bit weird about Sam's behaviour.

Oh, and General Hammond: I didn't remember this, but he actually started out as more of a hard-ass general, but even this early he would go an extra mile to make sure ( the soon-to-be-established ) SG-1 had a chance to get home safely. And that scene where Jack says "Yes, to the best of my knowledge they're all dead" and Hammond says "Then you won't mind if I send this bomb through", I love the look on Hammond's face, that sneaky little almost mischievous half smile. He sure knows how to handle people to get what he wants from them!

This is ( except for the original movie and SG-1 season 1 ) only the second time I'm watching this series, so it's a lot of fun revisiting the Stargate world and hopefully appreciate it even more this time. Now it's time for dinner and today's couple of episodes..!

Comment

Proving Ground
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
        Originally posted by Jonzey
        Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

SGA: "Lifeline"
          sigpic

Comment

Beneath the Surface

Comment

SGA season 2 "Inferno"
              sigpic
              Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

48 Hours

Huzzah for the introduction of McKay
                Last edited by jebus; 14 April 2009, 08:34 PM.
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
                Originally posted by Jonzey
                Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

I am making myself watch episodes from season 8 (not my fav). Today has been "Full Alert."
                  A serpent guard, a Horus guard and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard 's nose drips.

Comment

Company of Thieves ( still watching)...
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

"Lifeline"
                      sigpic

Comment

I must stop watching stargate episodes for 3 weeks and study for exams , but when I finish I'll start watching SGA season 3.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

I watched the Arc of Truth.

Comment

Jolinars Memories/The Devil You Know two parter.
                            Some say that he has only one ear.
                            And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                            All we know is he's called
                            sigpic

Comment

I watched Adrift, probably going to watch Lifeline soon.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NormaN View Post
                                I watched Adrift, probably going to watch Lifeline soon.

Just watched both of those, and the moment where Mckay activates the replicators code to attack the wraith. What a blunder that turned out to be, thousands and thousands of humans died because of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X