Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Stargate episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enigma.

Comment

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
      Sorry, that should be "The Powers That Be".

Avator is a great episode
      lol, I just watched that exact episode about an hour ago! Along with a few other season 9 episodes. Vala is great!

Comment

Does skimming Continuum count, it was on but no one was really watching it.
        sigpic

Comment

Atlantis S3 - common ground & McKay and Mrs Miller

sigpic

Comment

I watched four episodes today:

Season 5's:
            The Sentinel (520)
            Meridian (521)
            Revelations (522)

Season 6's:
            Redemption, Part 1 (601)

I thought they were all great and it was fun to see how Daniel left the show and Jonas joined.
            Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike272 View Post
              lol, I just watched that exact episode about an hour ago! Along with a few other season 9 episodes. Vala is great!
              Oh I heart Vala. I really do.

On the list today is Endgame, and for a healthy dose of Vala... Prometheus Unbound.
              Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
              You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Having not seen Stargate in an absolute age, I watched Moebius and Rising the other day, followed by Crystal Skull and Abyss. Today I watched Full Alert, and am going to go and possibly watch Lost City and Full Circle. Might consider The Siege as well....

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I'm going through S10/S3 and recently watched Company of Thieves and Phantoms. I'll watch The Quest or The Return next, can't decide which to watch first, any suggestions?

ETA: I decided to save best till last and watch the Return, I look foward to seeing SG1 getting it's mojo back tomorrow.
                  Last edited by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac; 09 August 2008, 01:53 PM.
                  Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Earlier, I watched "New Order" from SG1's Season 8. The second part of this episode is the first SG1 episode that I ever saw nearly three years ago.
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The Fifth Race
                      Meh.

Comment

i've been going watching seasons 1 through 7, and last night i watched revisions, and tonight i am watching lifeboat
                        I am Thor, Sumpreme Commander of The Asgard Fleet.

"We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall.

Comment

Just watched continuum and I loved it, I am about to watch it again. One of the best things Stargate has ever done

Comment

Threads, Moebius Pt 1 & 2
                            Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                            You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

The Quest 1 & 2
                              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

i was surfing the tv and i watched like 2 seconds of Echo's, then thought to myself "I own it" I'll watch it later!
                                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Working...
                                X