Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Stargate episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1: The Ark of Truth and Nemesis

Comment

Stargate
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

The first Stargate movie is on the BBc 1 at the moment so watching that it is still cool now .

Comment

Originally posted by senois View Post
          The first Stargate movie is on the BBc 1 at the moment so watching that it is still cool now .
          Oh, nice. Do you know if it will be available on iPlayer? I just checked, and it's not right now.
          My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

I don't own any episodes. And since Stargate episodes have become a rarity on the SciFi Channel, I don't watch them very often.

~Dave

Comment

I watched Bloodlines and Fire and Water in season Season 1.

Originally posted by Goose View Post
              Oh, nice. Do you know if it will be available on iPlayer? I just checked, and it's not right now.
              I don't think there are any movies on the BBC's iPlayer, I just checked for Star Gate and I couldn't find it, also I haven't come across any films in my general searching.
              When they air Heroes on BBC 3 it never gets put on iPlayer, but the one aired on BBC 2 does, which I think is a bit strange as they must already have the rights to show it in the first place, but I guess there are probably certain in the BBC's agreement with the studio that makes Heroes.

Comment

Avalon Part 1 and 2
                Origin
                I am watching the Ties that Bind right now as I am posting this.
                "I love my insanity because it keeps all the sane people away from me"

Comment

Critical mass

Technacially it was yesterday but no ones counting
                  its a good episode
                  ^^
                  SGA is cool.

Cancellation is not

Comment

I finished off series 1 of SG1 with Tin Man, There But For The Grace Of God, Politics and finally Within The Serpent's Grasp, although I was watching the last episode quite late at night and fell asleep missing the last ten minutes of the episode, so before I start on series 2 I'll make sure I go back to Within The Serpent's Grasp and watch the bits I missed.

Comment

Crystal Skull

Comment

Atlantis: This Mortal Coil
                        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Atlantis: Rising Parts I and II

The rising of Atlantis is still amazing every time I watch it!

Comment

SG1 season 9 "Origin"

Comment

Today was a mini SG1 S6 Marathon:

Paradise Lost, Smoke and Mirrors, Allegiance and Disclosure.
                              Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                              You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Stick with no internet access for 5 days! Ugh! So SG-1 season 1 disk 1, 2 and 3. LOL!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X