This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Prior?

I just felt the Priors where the only side of the Ori for awhile(Season 9). They where one of my favorite additions in Season 9 and kept me interested in the Ori. I remember watching and wondering what the next Prior would be like(they are different, some are monk-like preachers, others are more blindsighted and humanly, violent). Mine would have to be the one from "Origin". He was a genuine Prior who put a likeable side to the Ori. Its too bad he didn't play a greater part.
    sigpic
    sig by Starlover1990

I happen to really like the Ori, and I thought the Priors, being the only 'face' they have for a long time, were suitably creepy by dint of their abilities, their blind, unswerving faith...and that weird appearance. As for which individual Prior I preferred...

Can I say Daniel? I thought the (apparent) mental and physical subversion of a main character was a very clever and unnerving thing for the writers to do, and right up until he de-Priored, I wasn't sure how things were going to go. And MS played it well.
    And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
    sigpic
    Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

The Doci was my fav...

Comment

I liked all of them, except for the one in beachhead. If he had hair, would be another story

Go Green

Comment

The Doci was my favorite, followed by by the one that played the smoking man in the x-files.. not sure his name.
          BSG (Drama/Soap Opera)

Soap Opera: The main characteristics that define soap operas are "an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts; some coverage of topical issues; set in familiar domestic interiors with only occasional excursions into new locations

Drama: A drama film is a film genre that depends mostly on in-depth development of realistic characters dealing with emotional themes

SG1/SGA are not Drama/Soap although some elements are touched on to add depth to these action/adventure series. If you want to see a show focused on Soap/Drama go watch BSG or Days of our Lives.

Comment

Daniel
            Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

The Cigarette Smoking Man. He was my favourite prior . Don't know his name in Stargate .

Comment

Sorry. hate em all.
                1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Hmm

Ark of Truth spoilers:

Spoiler:
                  towards the end, you get a little more re: Priors... you know in the way of another dimension to them... and not necessarily a bad one. It just made me think of the Goa'uld subjugating their hosts

Anyway. I'd have to say... ooh, I've narrowed it down to three:

-- Daniel (just something about him in all the get-up... and plus he was nice)
                  -- the guy who played the Cigarette Smoking Man/Cancer Man on X-Files... I just loved the scene where Cam gave him a recipe for an omelette.
                  -- the bald one from Beachhead... he's strangely alluring...

(you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
                    The Doci was my favorite, followed by by the one that played the smoking man in the x-files.. not sure his name.
                    Dimerius?
                    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Damaris

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
                      I liked all of them, except for the one in beachhead. If he had hair, would be another story
                      I liked him least of all as well, lack of hair not withstanding.

Comment

The Doci was also my favorite

Comment

Daniel
                          supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X