This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Appearences

Does gateworld normally put something somewhere if a SGA or SG1 person is going to be making talk show circuits or anything. Flipped through and saw the end of Chelsea Lately and it was Joe Flannigan. Wish I would have seen the whole thing. I know before Gateworld has said if like M. Shanks is making an appearence on CSI or whatever, but what about talk show circuits and if so where?

If it makes you feel any better, you didn't miss much (or anything.) He was only on for about 7 minutes, and even then it was mostly her blabbing. I can never find out if the cast members are going to show up on talk shows..

Shep 'Home' sig made by Luciana! (I made the rest.)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Check out this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by djkbb5 View Post
        Does gateworld normally put something somewhere if a SGA or SG1 person is going to be making talk show circuits or anything. Flipped through and saw the end of Chelsea Lately and it was Joe Flannigan. Wish I would have seen the whole thing. I know before Gateworld has said if like M. Shanks is making an appearence on CSI or whatever, but what about talk show circuits and if so where?
        Like someone else said, you didn't miss much. She kept talking about spaceships like Atlantis is a spaceship comparable to the Enterprise. You'd think the talk show host could bother to watch at least 1 or 2 of the episodes of a person's show before they interview someone.

Comment

Working...
        X