This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episodes...Back In Time...

If you had the ability to go back in time to see certain episodes on its aired date, what episodes would you choose?

I would choose:

Solitudes
    Secrets
    Window of Opportunity
    Revelations
    Space Race
    New Order
    Prometheus Unbound
    The Powers That Be
    Bounty
    & Bad Guys

lol screw the time machine just bash on the dvd.

Comment

Yeah, lol. But seeing it on its air-date means something and has a certain value to it. Kind of like seeing a movie on the big screen at the theaters.
      sigpic
      ~I am the Ultimate Chosen One and was Chosen by Destiny~

Comment

mmm, seeing that i didn't know SG1 even existed until season 7, i would wanna go back to see Season 1-6 as they originally aired.
        if you see a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a photon torpedo.

Comment

I remember seeing the movie and then my dad said a second mvie came out, but me refused to let me watch it. Little did I know that it wasn't a movie, but the premiere of the show.
          It wasn't until 2005 when I noticed that a show called SG1 was on. I watched like an episode(it was an episode that was weird and one I don;t like of this day) so I think the show was stupid, lol.
          I then saw an episode of season 9 and then was hooked, that was in november of 2007. A few weeks later there was a marathon on christmas day, so I watched all of those and in January bought season 1-3, then 4,5, got 6th for my birthday and then boy 7-10 with my birthday money, lol. within 6 months I had all season on dvd, lol.
          sigpic
          ~I am the Ultimate Chosen One and was Chosen by Destiny~

Comment

Season 1-5, and Fragile Balance. I've seen everything else on the air date.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateChosenOne View Post
              I remember seeing the movie and then my dad said a second mvie came out, but me refused to let me watch it. Little did I know that it wasn't a movie, but the premiere of the show.
              It wasn't until 2005 when I noticed that a show called SG1 was on. I watched like an episode(it was an episode that was weird and one I don;t like of this day) so I think the show was stupid, lol.
              I then saw an episode of season 9 and then was hooked, that was in november of 2007. A few weeks later there was a marathon on christmas day, so I watched all of those and in January bought season 1-3, then 4,5, got 6th for my birthday and then boy 7-10 with my birthday money, lol. within 6 months I had all season on dvd, lol.
              I didn't see any of it until last summer when I caught the original movie (I like James Spader) then sat through a marathon with fan favorites, I'm guessing because I vaguely remember Moebius and WoO. I think I had seasons 1-8 purchased and watched within a month.

What's my excuse? I don't really watch much TV and didn't know Stargate existed. It would have been much more fun to watch it weekly, though I'm pretty sure I would have broken my TV over Affinity.

Comment

If you had the ability to go back in time to see certain episodes on its aired date, what episodes would you choose?

I would choose:

Solitudes
                Secrets
                Window of Opportunity
                Revelations
                Space Race
                New Order
                Prometheus Unbound
                The Powers That Be
                Bounty
                & Bad Guys

Comment

None, because I watched them all on their airdates...however, I do wish I'd joined and been more active in fandom earlier...I really got into fandom S8, but would love to have all the way from S1. I also wish I was a little older when I first watched it...I was like 8/9 yrs old when I watched my first ep...and only really understood the significance of certain things on a second or perhaps third viewing (talking about earlier seasons here, like 1/2).

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

I'd like to go back and watch everything from Season 3 onward...the earlier seasons, I'm pretty sure I would have hated without knowing there was better to come. However, simply from a fandom point of view (sharing the newness of episodes with fans), I would like to have come in halfway through Season 5.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                    ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Of SG-1 I would like to see them all when aired. Overhere in Denmark the channel with the rigths for Stargate Franchise are years behind the schedule. They just started sending from season 7 this winther. Luckily I discovered the DVD's and ran catchup. However you tend to forget a lot of details while you watch a lot of episodes in a little time.

Comment

"the Warrior"
                        I didn't get to watch it until last week (shame). But a couple of years ago, I read the transcript. I'd give any thing to see the scene where Raknor said "Back at ya", back to jack like it was a greeting for the first time (without foolishly spoiling it by reading the transcipt first). That was funny.
                        1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Yeah, lol. But seeing it on its air-date means something and has a certain value to it. Kind of like seeing a movie on the big screen at the theaters.
                          I completely know what you mean!

I didn't, however, watch the episodes on the original air date. But the first time i saw them, i will never forget.

The first episode i watched was the broca divide. Then i didn't watch the show for a couple years. Then, just last summer, i started watching it on the space channel, and the first episode i watched was Scorched Earth, and I remember watching it, and how good it was.
                          So to answer the question, i would have to say scorched earth, OR beneath the surface, i LOVE those eps!!
                          I am Thor, Sumpreme Commander of The Asgard Fleet.

"We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall.

Comment

Working...
                          X