Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone for a SG-1 miniseries about the lost script for "Judgement" ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone for a SG-1 miniseries about the lost script for "Judgement" ?

As many of you have heard in the past.. Brad Wright did a Script called "Judgement" it was supposed to be the Third Part of the Aschen story..

Its been a long time since i heard anything about it.. but i believe it was supposed to be an Aschen Invasion of Earth or something..

But I was reminded of this and the first thing that pooped into my head was.. "what a great idea for a miniseries.."

Think about it!

Now anyone want to start a petition campaign?

It would be good to see them in an Atlantis (or Universe) episode called 2010, reflecting on how the alternate timeline differs from the current timeline of 2010. (The episode being produced in 2010, So Atlantis S6/ S7 time).

We've actually progressed further on our own than with the Aschen's help; we've conquered the Goa'uld, we've developed teleporting technology, we can time travel somewhat accurately... and it's only 2008! :O

Wasn't the idea that the Aschen put Earth on trial for it's genocide, with the Asgard acting as Judges? I suppose the Nox, or some other advanced race could fill for them, the Nox being an impartial 3rd part and all...

Comment

Originally posted by Kebab Gud View Post
      As many of you have heard in the past.. Brad Wright did a Script called "Judgement" it was supposed to be the Third Part of the Aschen story..

Its been a long time since i heard anything about it.. but i believe it was supposed to be an Aschen Invasion of Earth or something..

But I was reminded of this and the first thing that pooped into my head was.. "what a great idea for a miniseries.."

Think about it!

Or a third/fourth movie.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
        Wasn't the idea that the Aschen put Earth on trial for it's genocide, with the Asgard acting as Judges? I suppose the Nox, or some other advanced race could fill for them, the Nox being an impartial 3rd part and all...
        Could be.. i don't remember.. but that would be a dumb move on their part... given that they themself effectively wiped out at least one world in the past

Comment

Think about it!

actually there is a going to be a trial type episode in season 5 of sga

Comment

Could be.. i don't remember.. but that would be a dumb move on their part... given that they themself effectively wiped out at least one world in the past
            Wasn't that the Tollan who wiped out a world, not the Nox?

Or were you talking about the Asgard? Did they wipe out a world?

Comment

No i'm talking about the Aschen ..
              What right to they have to put "Us" in trail for something they themself have done

Comment

No i'm talking about the Aschen ..
                Oh, sorry. My mistake.

Well, they did it rather covertly... and I suppose mass sterilisation is above setting a Black Hole on their planet. It does seem rather inhumane on both parts.

Comment

Anyway if it was a trial type story then forget it.. those are boring.. but Revenge! That's another thing!

And that's a good way of exposing the Stargate program! have a fleet of ships appear in orbit!

Comment

how the heck would the aschen get to pegasus! they had a long trip just between their member worlds?

Comment

actually that would be a good idea, i would love to see the ashen return and a miniseries is a better idea than the movies don't get me wrong the moviers are good but it's just too much in just too little time. the stories are a bit too fast over and it would be great to have the ashen visit atlantis. they could be carefull for discovery of their identity but ow that carter is gone of atlantis they can always pop in

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                        how the heck would the aschen get to pegasus! they had a long trip just between their member worlds?
                        When did Atlantis suddenly come into this?

Comment

When did Atlantis suddenly come into this?
                          I suggested it. Seeing as it's the only Stargate show that's currently airing; and we're not going to get a Stargate SG-1 Miniseries about it. It's over and done with- Atlantis, Universe or a Movie would be the only viable options for an Aschen reappearance.

No idea how they'd get to Atlantis, maybe we gave them an address to a planet with an Ancient Repository of Knowledge on it, then used the Black Hole to power the gate?

Or some such.

Comment

A miniseries is just as likely as a new series or movie..
                            only thing is that Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper have not pitched a miniseries.. but they have pitched a series..

Comment

A miniseries is just as likely as a new series or movie..
                              only thing is that Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper have not pitched a miniseries.. but they have pitched a series..
                              No, a new series has already been greenlighted, and a new movie has been pitched. Having a mini-series of SG-1 would be pretty pointless when a movie is available; movies tend to be more epic and have an over-all contained plot. A Mini-series would be practically reviving SG-1 as a series for a brief period, which is unlikely, seeing as it was cancelled.

Comment

Working...
                              X