Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Cunning oppent Ba'al or Michael (Major Continuum Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Cunning oppent Ba'al or Michael (Major Continuum Spoilers)

Spoilers Down Below
    -
    Spoilers Down Below
    -
    Spoilers Down Below
    -
    Spoilers Down Below
    -
    Spoilers Down Below
    -
    Spoilers Down Below
    -
    Spoilers Down Below
    -
    Spoilers Down Below
    -

Alright a Friend of mine saw the leaked copy of Continuum and I was outragged right away but he told me the entire plot but anyway by doing so I know how clever Ba'al is now and also I know how celver Michael is so my question is

Who is a better cunning, adaptive, challenging, and all around better bad guy for the Stargate teams to face

Now I will present my list of why each is great foe

Ba'al

1. Clones, he made more of himself

Spoiler:
    Time Machine device that altered the entire timeline

Spoiler:
    Clever Promises, Free Jaffa Nation, being nice to Earth, giving land and terriroty to Goa'uld who follow him

Michael

1. Made his own Race that could beat the Wraith and humans

2. Destroyed a 304 using cunning and logic

3. Killed Carter

4. In an alternate Time line took over the Pegasus Galaxy

So who do you think is better?
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Ba'al, hands down.

His actions in Continuum were incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Dev Corvin View Post
      Ba'al, hands down.

His actions in Continuum were incredible.
      I know I was so happy other then the way he died he should have seen that coming or at least had a hand device on or something I was really hopling to see him in the oval office
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

You know, it's kinda interesting. Both Baal and Michael have cloning tech obviously. They are both resourceful and are relatively hard to find. But, I'd say that Baal is a much more cunning bad guy. I'd say that Michael is probably much more resourceful. But, as for who is a better bad guy- well, I don't think I can say yet, because Michael hasn't developed as a major bad guy yet.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Spoiler:
          Did you think that up on your way here, OR OFF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD??*Cuts Apophis's head off*

Yeah, Ba'al

Go Green

Comment

Michael. He doesn't have the same love/trust problem that ultimately fells Ba'al. Michael seems to be more like a Pegasus galaxy Anubis.

Comment

It's hard to really decide. I mean, they both started off fantastically but then both jumped the shark. Ba'al - Clones. Michael - hybrids. That said, both have fantastic personalities and great actors behind them but I think Ba'al kicks it over because Continuum was just so fantastic, well Continuum and Dominion.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                I know I was so happy other then the way he died he should have seen that coming or at least had a hand device on or something I was really hopling to see him in the oval office
                Ba'al had just traveled back in time, and SG-1 was supposed to be no more...

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD HE HAVE EXPECTED THAT?
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Michael

3. Killed Carter
                  first off.. ALternate Timelines!

Second.. wow.. using the enemies tactics against them.. a 5 year old could think of that..

Comment

Originally posted by Kebab Gud View Post
                    first off.. ALternate Timelines!

So was Continuum, I fail to see the difference between the comparisons

Second.. wow.. using the enemies tactics against them.. a 5 year old could think of that..
                    Well it seemed to be more effective then anything the system lords or the wraith thought of
                    A Face you Can Trust
                    sigpic

Comment

Well it seemed to be more effective then anything the system lords or the wraith thought of
                      thats because the Goa'uld and the Wraith are too stuck up to fall to "that level"

So was Continuum, I fail to see the difference between the comparisons
                      Saying #4 is in an alternate timline and not saying it for #2 and #3 is kinda wrong.. and might send the wrong message to people who read spoilers for stuff they havent seen

Comment

Originally posted by Kebab Gud View Post
                        Saying #4 is in an alternate timline and not saying it for #2 and #3 is kinda wrong.. and might send the wrong message to people who read spoilers for stuff they havent seen

Well that makes more sense
                        A Face you Can Trust
                        sigpic

Comment

I believe Ba'al is more cunning, but Michael is "better".

Ba'al is excellent at subterfuge and mere survival, but after his huge debacle, he could only fully recover through time travel.

Michael started off with nothing, worse than Ba'al, but has risen to become a huge threat to the Pegasus galaxy. But he doesn't have subtle plans.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Baal by a long shot I mean he has a freaking Mobile phone, That was brilliant kinda went into an O2 or a Vodafone advert for a second there.

Baal: 'I can reach other planets on my handset'
                            Also that little stiff about how many people Baal had to get through to talk to the president, Can you imagine Baal on hold?

Micheal boring character has he ever made a joke?
                            if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Spoilers Down Below
                              -
                              Spoilers Down Below
                              -
                              Spoilers Down Below
                              -
                              Spoilers Down Below
                              -
                              Spoilers Down Below
                              -
                              Spoilers Down Below
                              -
                              Spoilers Down Below
                              -
                              Spoilers Down Below
                              -

Alright a Friend of mine saw the leaked copy of Continuum and I was outragged right away but he told me the entire plot but anyway by doing so I know how clever Ba'al is now and also I know how celver Michael is so my question is

Who is a better cunning, adaptive, challenging, and all around better bad guy for the Stargate teams to face

Now I will present my list of why each is great foe

Ba'al

1. Clones, he made more of himself

Spoiler:
                              Time Machine device that altered the entire timeline

Spoiler:
                              Clever Promises, Free Jaffa Nation, being nice to Earth, giving land and terriroty to Goa'uld who follow him

Michael

1. Made his own Race that could beat the Wraith and humans

3. Killed Carter

4. In an alternate Time line took over the Pegasus Galaxy

So who do you think is better?
                              dont forget, stole a puddle jumper, if you havent seen season 5 premire then forget that.
                              "FOR DISTANT WORLDS WE PLEDGE TO RESPECT"

Comment

Working...
                              X