This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food of the galaxy

Has anyone noticed that in "Fire and water" the Oannes had food that looked similar to asgard food?

DO you think that all more-advanced races have similar food?
    sigpic

I think it is just condenced food that gives the same nutrition as normal food.

Go Green

Comment

Well it's possible, and if we get advanced like that, we better not have....that stuff. I WANT STEAK!!

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFox2020 View Post
        Well it's possible, and if we get advanced like that, we better not have....that stuff. I WANT STEAK!!
        Not if the animal loving tree hugging PEtA gets its way...you will have no steak!
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

No Steak!!!! I Can't Amagine A World Where Eating Steak Is Against The Law!!!!
          I AM STARGATEDUDE111!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Myself, I am partial to the Wraith cuisine.
            If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
              Myself, I am partial to the Wraith cuisine.
              XD
              I see what you did there.

Comment

I could go for some goa'uld right about now. If its good enough eatin' for a false god, I'm sure we can cook it and spice it to perfection.

Comment

I like the Yellow Ones

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
                    I like the Yellow Ones
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
                      I could go for some goa'uld right about now. If its good enough eatin' for a false god, I'm sure we can cook it and spice it to perfection.
                      I would advise against it. I mean, when those guys get to Earth they think chicken is a fantastic delicacy. Says something about the tastes they are accustomed to, doesn't it?
                      If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Working...
                      X