Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if you were an ascendeed ancient???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you do if you were an ascendeed ancient???

I just wanted to find out what people would do if they had "gad" like power's that the ancinets do
    sigpic

well you can't really do much apart from watch the non ascended.

Comment

well, being an ancient, i would just ignore the problems of 'lesser' beings, even if they could affect me as well, and jsut do my own thing, because i would be a jerk....

wow, i'm not bitter..... ; )
      sigpic

NO WAI!

A question which often drives me hazy-
      Am I, or the others, crazy?

Comment

Binge watch every TV show, movie, theatre show, radio drama, Internet series, or other media outlet in the entire history of every culture in the entire universe (or even multiverse). Basically: omnipotent couch potato / intergalactic trivial buff.
        Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by Thermi View Post
          I just wanted to find out what people would do if they had "gad" like power's that the ancinets do
          gad?????
          i'd cause massive hurricanes on uninhabited planets. occasionally float around on this plain of existence to mess with people, without actually interfering
          Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post
            Binge watch every TV show, movie, theatre show, radio drama, Internet series, or other media outlet in the entire history of every culture in the entire universe (or even multiverse). Basically: omnipotent couch potato / intergalactic trivial buff.
            Sounds like a plan to me! But I'd some floating around and build loads of crazy crap on uninhabited planets so when some one did come it would be one of those "what the..." moments for them.
            sigpic
            Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
              occasionally float around on this plain of existence to mess with people, without actually interfering
              Move all of the stuff in their rooms about an inch to the left one day, and then two inches to the right the next?

Comment

i would go around destroying planets for no reason and then i would just float around planets and kill people i don't like
                I AM STARGATEDUDE111!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StargateDude111 View Post
                  i would go around destroying planets for no reason and then i would just float around planets and kill people i don't like
                  And The Others would smack you down something fierce.

Comment

I would choose to take Human form and keep my super sexy powers!

Plus. If I have magic tricks, I'm sure i'll get some ladies too
                    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                      Move all of the stuff in their rooms about an inch to the left one day, and then two inches to the right the next?
                      no, i'd have full conversations about tv shows in a weird disembodied state. make them think there house is haunted. being careful not to do anything that would interfere with the universe in a major way. i don't think they'd (the others) would mind me having some harmless fun
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                        no, i'd have full conversations about tv shows in a weird disembodied state. make them think there house is haunted.
                        Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                          Brilliant!
                          thanks, aren't i just magnificent?
                          sigpic

Comment

probably not much... the ancients won't let you have any fun
                            Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

I would make my own race of humans and have them like toys, and as there my creations the Ancients can go where the sun don't shine. A bit like that episode of the Simpsons were Lisa has that tiny civilisation.

And eventualy when they worship me i will take human form and use them to spread mywill across the universe. Especially when they are like Asgard/Ancient/ORI level of technology and as im not acended the Ancients can go die.

Mwuhahahaha bow before you god.

And get a powerful telekantic Adria type human form so noone can ever kill me. And i can have fun watching myself in the mirror
                              if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Working...
                              X