This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are promises never kept?

Will Daniel ever see his Grandfather again, at the end of crystal Skull he says keep in touch,, he never has

And will Jack ever see his girlfriend (100 days) he says I'll come back,,, he never has,,,,,,,,, or has he is that where he really went during season 9+10??
    I WILL KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND

The writers forgot about those... In the case of Jack girlfriend, he could have seen her "off screen", I really wouldnt want to watch an episode about that =p

But, in the case of Daniel`s grandfather... the writers really have forgotten about the giant mist aliens... They had out of phase devices... it would have been VERY helpful against the goa'uld. And they were wiling to help against the goa'uld...

Comment

Originally posted by Palantir71 View Post
      Will Daniel ever see his Grandfather again, at the end of crystal Skull he says keep in touch,, he never has

And will Jack ever see his girlfriend (100 days) he says I'll come back,,, he never has,,,,,,,,, or has he is that where he really went during season 9+10??
      O'NEILL: "I'll come back...soon...we still have that treaty to talk about..."

Well, we don't get to see all SG-1 missions, so maybe they went back...

Comment

I think they were going to do another episode about them going back but it got ct and in the one where Jack joins the Rough NID he goes to that planet first if i remember correctly
        This isn't Atlantis?
        I don't think so.
        If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
          Well, we don't get to see all SG-1 missions, so maybe they went back...
          Yeah, we don't get to see everything and just because it's not seen doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.

Who wants an episode where Jack goes and gets mushy with some backwoods gal?

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
          I think they were going to do another episode about them going back but it got ct and in the one where Jack joins the Rough NID he goes to that planet first if i remember correctly
          But he immediately dials out to leave.

Comment

Third Stargate Movie:

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Official Sequel

Comment

Gianst were energy beings. And we all know what happen when energy beings interfere, don't we?
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

No they arent ascended. Ascension and being a mist or energy being are very different things. We have seem mist people in SGA twice, the ones the ancients studied for ascension, and the one that the planet were the stargate was killing them.

We dont have to see Jack going back to see his girlfriend, but we NEEDED the giant mist tech. We know that they have both out of phase tech, and long ( VERY LONG, as in from a star system to another ) instantaneous transportation.

We havent seen, they going back, or even they getting their hands on the tech, or even they saying that the mist giants didnt want to give them the tech.

Comment

How do you know that?

Comment

How do you know that?
                    I don't think the cell phone that has a reception that far has been invented yet and as far as I could see they never told Nick Ballard the Stargate address for Earth so he can't dial home to communicate, and it would be pointless the SGC dialling the giant aliens planet on the off chance Daniel's Grandfather will be stood in range of it to recieve a communication

Comment

Ah, so you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                        Ah, so you don't.

No not really ........ who does???

Comment

So much can happen off screen. I'd be concerned if nothing happened off screen. We'd be forced to watch a lot of mission reports being written, several disturbing scenes of them going to the toilet, and maybe a few "interesting" shower scenes.

I kid, I kid. I just want to prove a lot can happen off screen, which we don't need to see. I mean, them seeing Daniels father wouldn't fit into a lone episode, and probably wouldn't make one on its own.
                          Better to leave it as an off screen event.

Comment

The problem is that it didnt happened off screen, or at least we havent heard of it, or got any tech/help from those Aliens who said they would like to help against the goa'uld.

Comment

We'll never know for sure.

Unless they write books about it. Or it gets revealed at the end of Continuum. Or gets revealed in either Stargate: Atlantis (please, no more SG-1 crossovers actually), or gets shown at some point in Stargate Universe. I'd say all are highly unlikely at this point.
                              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
                              X