Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I think Nasa occasionally launches Shuttles but in the SG verse Nasa is primarily occupied incorporating alien technology, the shuttle launches are just to pretend there's nothing going on..

Comment

I doubt all of NASA knows about the SG program and recovering alien ships and such. Those who do have probably been forced to sign strict NDAs. Plus, NASA has done classified stuff before, STS-51C and STS-51J were classified missions, J has only been partially declassified. Doing stuff and not telling the public wouldn't be unprecedented for NASA.
      When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
      Zatnikitelman

Comment

Right. It's too big a security risk for everyone who works there to know. It would have to be only the top-level guys and the astronauts, otherwise the public would know about the program roughly one hour after they finished briefing everyone.

Though I'm pretty sure the astronauts that do go up make sure they have artificial gravity.
        It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
        --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Hell, the daily enemas would keep me from becoming an astronaut.

Comment

More risk working for sgc.......I wouldn't want to. Except if I was on a main team whose members never seem to die......
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X